XXI

I woke up, rolling over with a groan. There was a pounding at the door and I was confused, groggily blinking. I wanted to bury my face under a pillow to block out the sound, so that whoever was making the sound would leave me alone. I was having nice dreams.

"You're going to be late for school, Andy!" Connor yelled through the door, "I'm getting the spare key if you don't open up soon."

I sat up, rubbing my eyes. My mouth stretched into an o shape at the sight of the sleeping male in my bed. My eyes darted between the male and the bedroom door, my groggy brain not comprehending the situation. Shit.

"Just a second, Connor!" I yelled, kicking the sheets off of me.

I shook Jimmy gently, making him stir from his sleep. He grinned up at me goofily and I shook my head, pointing to the banging on the door. His face paled and he scrambled out of the bed, collecting up the clothes he had kicked off last night. He went to pull his pants on, but I shook my head, pushing him out onto the balcony. He stepped outside, but quickly leant in for a passionate kiss.

I pushed him away and dashed over to my door and swung it open, Connor looking at me exasperated. He looked around my room before noticing that I was in my boxers.

"Why aren't you dressed? The girls have been waiting. Are you okay? You seem flustered." Connor frowned, looking over me, "You didn't catch anything at camp, did you?"

"I'm fine, I'll be two minutes." I promised, closing the door on him.

I jogged over to the balcony, but all traces of Jimmy Wellot were gone. I sighed, closing the door and locking it. I picked up a shirt, underwear and some jeans- heading to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got dressed in record speed. I grabbed my school bag and car keys, heading downstairs.

"Sorry I'm making you guys late." I grinned at the girls, who looked at me suspiciously, "Well, no time to lose. Let's go."

I climbed into the car, heading down the road. As we passed Jimmy's house, the girls bust into giggles, pointing. I slowed down the car and rolled down my window. Jimmy was stood on his front porch in only his boxers, clutching his clothes. He was fumbling with his keys to try and unlock the front door, looking flustered.

"Looking good, Wellot." I yelled, making him turn around.

He smirked when he saw me, sending me a wink. He finally got the key in the door and waved goodbye as I pulled off. The girls looked at me funnily. They didn't know about the bullying, but they knew that I didn't get along with Jimmy Wellot; I had hated him ever since we were seven.

"What's that about?" Angel asked, gesturing to Jimmy even though he was long behind.

"Nothing." I shrugged, keeping my eyes on the road, with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Bullshit. First he brings you home after a fight, then you share a dorm together, you offer him a lift home and now you're flirting." Mary pointed out, doing some next level investigative work with Angel.

"Connor was banging on your locked door all morning- he said you looked flustered." Angel furrowed her eyebrows, right before surprise flickered across both of their faces, "You're sleeping with Jimmy freaking Wellot?"

I almost swerved onto the other side of the road. I gripped the steering wheel tighter, sweating slightly. What the hell did I say? If I said anything then they might tell others, but if I didn't say anything then they might tell others. I didn't want that for Jimmy.

"We are not sleeping together!" I shook my head, exasperated, "You can't tell anyone. I mean that. He's not out, so you can't say a single word. I will never talk to you again if you do."