Part 4

It was nearing night and the whole building was completely sealed off and surrounded. Helicopters flashing lights, abundant amounts of police cars, ambulances, the FBI already with guns set up to aim at the entrence doors and the roof.

"Why did you bring me here?"

Rosés soft voice brought Yoongi's attention away from the helicopters outside. Rosé was currently changing out of her clothes, she was following instructions.

"Don't worry, Ive brought you here to keep you protected...that's all"

She looked down on her self, too scared to ask why her. "And once you're naked, please change into the red suit"

She whispered "Okay" her voice was scrupled. Yoongi gave a small smile, sensing her discomfort and turned around.

During the 5 months

"And if it doesn't go well?"

Jin shrugged while chugging down a bottle of beer. "Then we'll do what we always do, return to our homes, have a little cigarette, have some crabs for Christmas, you know, the usual"

Yoongi shook his head while Jimin just laughed. They were all drinking around a table, feeling rather content with themselves. "What would be surprising if it does go well, what the hell are we going to do with so much money?"  Jackson already made his mind up before the rest could even think about it. "I'm going to get a Maserati"

The rest laughed, all he cared about were cars. "...a clear sky blue"  Jimin rolled his eyes while continuing to eat Jacksons breadsticks. "also, a martial arts gym"

"I already see it happening"

Jackson held his hand out, "And a mansion, 3 floors and speakers that will make you ears bleed, pum, pum, pam"

Yoongi ridiculed him, "is that what you call music?"

Jackson passed a beer bottle to Eric, "and for you some new lungs, cause yours are fucked up from the mines"

"you're gonna use your money on a pair of lungs?" Eric laughed.

"Where do you even get lungs?"

Jackson smirked at Jimin, "aren't there people who sell kidneys? Then surely there'll be people who sell lungs"

"Well im going to make wine"

"Mate, you can just buy it, why would you put effort into making it"

Kai sipped on his cup of wine, letting the red liquid settle on his tongue for a bit, "for the art"

"Well I want an Island" Everyone suddenly agreed with Jimin, "Me too", "make that three".

"Imagine waking up on a balcony and just plop, you can fall off your bed into the sea"

Seokjin quickly spoke out, wanting his idea to be heard, "with the money I have left Ill buy a plane just so that I can drive it"

"You can just pay someone to do that"

Seokjin slammed his bottle on the table while smiling, "Thats not the point, the fun in driving is being able to drive as crazily as you want"

"Well im going to record an album" They all looked to Eric who made a weird face saying its going to be his album cover. They all began encouraging him to sing something for everyone to see.

Eric got up and sang as Jackson moved his cigarette to the beat of the nonexistent music. "...with out love I looked for luck...the destine brought death."