Part 10

How are y'all doing?

Also, things to clear up, don't take into consideration their real ages unless I specify it.

'Juan' was originally going to Mark from Got7 but I felt too bad making him that character idk sjdehwkh I just realised it's weird having some random character that no one knows who looks like and people are going to think of Arturo which is not what I want. :/ anywayysss I might change it in future but for now, please enjoy.

The two males walking through the hallway, with lagging machine guns in their arms, came across a red handprint on the wall. They simply paused to acknowledge it before quickly following its direction.

They moved to check the toilets in a haste, the only possible place she could be. As Jackson opened and slammed closed every stall he finally came across Jennie who was clutching her hair behind her ears and emptying her stomach's contents into the toilet.

Jackson ran up to her side, already scolding her, "What are you doing here, are you crazy?"

Her eyes lazily flickered from exhaustion, she quietly spoke, "I didn't feel very well." She darted to Eric who was standing dubiously.

"I think the medication wasn't right."

Eric put a hand on her forehead to feel her fever, "Yes the medication." he mocked sarcastically, "That must be the reason"

Jennie was too dazed to hear the sarcasm behind his words and merely nodded.

"We need to quickly get her out of here."

Jackson was too scared to stay any longer if it meant the chance of someone walking in being any bigger than right now.

"Could you leave me for a moment? Ple-please?" Jennie still had her hair and face smeared with old blood that she probably hadn't cared to take notice of.

Reluctantly, Jackson and Eric walked out of the stall while she continued to retch. On top of trying to not get her killed, she also had to deal with morning sickness, the saying 'it's never a good time to get pregnant' couldn't be anymore suitable at this moment.

The anxiety that always kept Eric on edge found him leaning against the sink for support.

"How do you think she's doing?" Jackson asked him for this, despite having no experience in this area either, he was still his older brother, and in this case, brother knows best.

Eric let out a shaky breath, "I don't see her as very catholic...If we don't take out that bullet we're gonna pay for it in the future."

"Hyung, calm down, she's going to get better-"

"Why the hell did you even shoot her?"

Jackson looked away from his gaze and massaged his arm in a weak attempt at self comfort.

"Because Berlin was going to kill her, I couldn't do anything else."

Eric wished he wouldn't hate him for he did but had to remind himself it wasn't his fault and that he didn't actually kill anyone.