Part Nine

I'm so sorry for the late update, literally have no excuses so here!

"It's the directer of the Factory fuck, don't shoot" Namjoon called out from behind, but it was too late. Jungkook's eyes widened and breath turned agitated as all the voices around him bled away into white noise.

"We just killed a hostage"

The Dalí fell into the blood of other Dalí's

Laboured breathing. 

SATURDAY, 18:00

Rapid pulses worsened the tics in her eyes and hands. She tried pulling herself up, her stomach began cramping from the position she was in. She pushed open the vault door. Jennie coughed as she leaned over her stomach. Her bare feet touching the equally bare marble gave her some refreshness from staying in the stuffy vault for so long.

Eric and Jackson carried Juan's body quickly back into the building and away from the scorching sun. 

Seokjin was busy checking the notes they were making, they changed the serial number frequently to avoid detected suspicion and were doing it once again. 

He passed the piece of paper to the old man, another hostage. "Come on, change the serial number, another city, lets go!" He nodded enthusiastically to the elder.

Jin got another red pen and changes the last two numbers that were on the glass. 44

Juan groaned out in pain, clutching his chest as he was frantically carried down the abundant stairs. Lisa asked what was going on and Eric shouted out that there was an injury and that she had to hurry up.

"You fucking killed me, son of a bitch" Juan nonetheless continued to curse at them as they held him up. His words came out as a plead for help. They were all shouting at each over and tried to stop Juan's resisting since all they were doing was trying to help him, it was his fault anyway.

The only thing visible from his eyes being the pure blankness of his rolled back pupils. He groaned and grit his teeth to withstand the pain. This couldn't be happening. Of all people he expected to be killed by, the police wasn't one of them.

Jimin had come running down with the medical kit. Yoongi and Jinyoung scraped off a table full of weapons to use it to place Juan atop. Eric and Jackson practically dropped his heavy body atop the table whilst Jimin shouted for someone to bring water. Juan coughed up a vast amount of stale blood as he begged for water.

Yoongi hastily pulled out a bottle of water from a plastic bag and gave it to Jackson who struggled in opening the lid. Eric had his hands rubbing his face, trying to rid of the problems at hand. Jimin shouted countless orders to Yoongi who had no choice but to oblige. "alcohol, alcohol"

"I need you to move your hand" Jimin spoke rashly and moved Juan's hand in an attempt to put alcohol all over the wound.

"...employees of the money and timbre factory have revealed an identity as the casualty injured by police."

"Jungkook" 

Jungkook felt sick with nausea as the television reminisced his faults. He'd like to think it was the spur of the moment, but he took so long, and at the same time was too quick with his answer. Regret was a never-ending emotion throughout his life.