Part Five

(A/n I'm so sorry for what the characters do but it is what it is. Also please don't take into account the characters actual ages, it has nothing to do with the actual series or in real life)

Jungkook was tired, he had been up all night because of the attack and now it was reaching the early hours of day. So rather than going home, the first thing he did was head straight to a cafe. He's already well known with the owner, seeing each other frequently during the long nights of work. He ordered his usual coffee, as if his anxiety wasn't enough, he needed another source of energy to keep him awake. He took out his phone to leave a voicemail for his mother.

"Mamá I just finished, it's-" the phone died. He tried not to get too annoyed as he asked one of the workers behind the counter if they had a phone charger. The man said no and Jungkook just bit his lip in frustration. He couldn't exactly just go home while they were asleep to charge his phone, that would be pointless and a waste of time.

"Would you like to use mine?" A velvety voice soothed out Jungkook's thoughts.

20 hours into the theft

Jungkook looked to the side, slightly startled. "Are you sure?" The man nodded. "You don't mind?" Taehyung held out his phone with a small smile which Jungkook gladly returned.

Saturday, 06:25

Jungkook left a quick phone call for his mum before moving on to call Hoseok. He gave a fleeting look to Taehyung before slightly turning his back, you know, gotta be cautious and all. Taehyung pretended to fix the creases on his trousers as he intently listened to Jungkook's call. Taehyung eyed his black boots and grey coat and clocked up a grin. He guessed he was wrong about the coat being a women's.

"...I know it's late but if the Inteligence get a hold of this, I'm not going to be their detective while those trolls attack as if they have nothing to lose" Taehyung sipped quietly on his tea, lips slightly quipped up in amusement.

"...So I find it obligated to back out of the case. Good night" Jungkook nodded firmly for a moment before correcting himself "G-good morning"

He ended the call and returned the phone to Taehyung. "Thanks"

"you're welcome"

On the TV inside the cafe was Jungkook and Namjoon. Taehyung looked towards it with his lips parted. And here comes the acting. He turned to Jungkook with a shocked expression. "Excuse me, but, is that you on screen?"

Jungkook tiredly brought his lips away from his coffee that he desperately needed. "hmm?"

He saw himself on screen and sighed. "It's you..." Taehyung continued saying.

And all because of the theft, the central roads were closed, it was broadcasted live 24 hours a day, police dwelled on time while those shameless people printed out their own money. But in truth, many things happened that no one remembered, things that changed everyone to the point to not knowing who were the bad people and who were the good people.

"sorry but could you tell me how many people are in there?" Taehyung spoke enthusiasticly, words quick and filled with excitement. "Are you talking with the criminals for a reason or simply to gain time?"

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and decided he had enough coffee already. He began packing his bag which didn't go unnoticed by the older man. "Well you don't need to tell me, I'm only-"

"Every case is different" Taehyung pursed his lips at Jungkook's sharp words. "Of course, I apologise" Jungkook then felt bad for seeming so harsh, "But yes, we are trying to gain time" He gave a tightlipped smile which he guessed was the best he could do at being polite.