Part Seven

Sorry for the confusion with the unpublishing, writing these chapters had been really hard with the lagging so I decided to split them in half so that I wouldn't risk losing my work as much.

The yellow hue bled through the dirty glass of the lights which laid limp against the murky wall. The corridor consisted of the slow buzz of the vending machine, a profligate waste of energy. The place carried a strong sense of doubt, measured cracking of the pipes between the walls, the sound nearing the closest bathroom like the steady pull of beach before hell were to break loose.

"And then they're going to kill you"

"You're dead anyway"

A pause, and then the hoarse whine at the back of the throat as a choked sob worked its way up to the surface. The wretched sound wrenched at Jacksons gut, tugging at it's lungs as a small warning, once going through with it, the lungs would collapse whole onto each other. Which would be ironic because Jackson had already stated that if he didn't do it, then they both would die, but at the moment it felt like he was going to die either way.

Saturday 12:30

"On your knees"

His face was of cold stone. "Don't look at me in the fucking face, don't look at me in the face"

Jennie looked down to her knees, her hands covered her ears out of anguish. She squeezed her eyes shut, she couldnt hear how Jackson also found it hard to control his breathing. Her senses suddenly heightened every single goosebump felt ten times bigger. She could feel the rim of cold steel on her head. This was it. She had been so worried about killing her baby that now she had to deal with the death of herself.

The gun that had went off had not only affected Jackson's mind like a falling bridge that had no hope of saving, but had caused an eruption of mass hysteria between the hostages. As if they hadn't already heard enough.

"What the fuck was that" Seokjin had enough of these unaware shots flying through the building, they were suppose to show authority, control. He tightened his hold on his gun, ready to shoot where necessary.

26 hours into the theft

They tried calming down the hostages, telling them to 'shut the fuck up'

Jackson brought his trembling hand down his side, the gun seeming to have locked with his fingers, it felt nearing impossible to let go. He breathed irradictly and took a few stumbled steps back. What did he do. What had he done. He pulled on his hair and leaned over to the side, his stomach making a small lurch.

High pitched gasps vibrated across Jackson's skin, making the hairs on his arms stand up straight. He couldn't do it. He couldn't kill her.

Jennie immediately shifted to where the bullet had been close enough to graze her ear. It had left a clean hole perfectly between two blue and white slates of marble. "Thu-thank you"

She slowly rose to her feet, brows high and eyes wide in terror. Jackson couldn't even spare her a look as he continued to pace back and forth whilst muttering. "Shu-shut up, shut up"

"Thank you" She stuttered as she pulled on his sleeve. "Tell them that you killed me and got rid of the body, I-I can hide" Her fingers tightly curled onto his shirt, fragile and shivering.

Jackson gnawed on his lip, chewing hard enough to draw blood. "Where the hell do I hide you?"

"In the second vault, I have my fuh-finger print, no one would be able to come in" She continued to shift her eyes to wherever Jackson tried to avoid her. "I'll hide, you can say that you killed me"