Chapter 2

Night had arrived.

Y/N had made his way out of the base.

He needed to find the young girl quick.

He was running as fast as he possibly could because he could feel that the girl was in danger.

He could feel the tension that she had. She must've of seen something.

She had this rush surging through her body, this caused Y/N to speed up even faster.

"What did that girl see? What would cause that sudden surge in her body?" Y/N had thought to himself.

....

"What is this?" The girl was thinking to herself, "Why does that look so appetizing?"

The girl was drooling as she saw the demon in front of her eating away at the humans that it had just killed.

She was standing next to a male and he was shocked looking at the view he was witnessing as well.

"Something is wrong here. Are the two of you humans?" The demon had asked both people that were looking at him.

The demon tried to attack the boy that was with the new born young demon girl, but he managed to slice the demon's neck.

Although it didn't do much since the demon told the boy that a wound from the hatchet that he had used would heal in no time.

The girl kept staring at sight that was right in front of her. The corpses of the people that the other demon had attacked and begun to eat were just there.

Her pupils had changed and appeared to be cat like with a vertical slit instead of a circular pupil.

The demon had jumped on the boy and got an intense grip on his neck.

All that the young man could think was how incredibly fast and strong that demon was.

"You'll never do that again! I'm gonna snap your neck."

....

Y/N was jumping from tree to tree as quickly as possible to reach the girl as fast as he could.

He could sense how far she was from his current location.

She wasn't that far from him, but he still needs to arrive quickly since he didn't want anything bad to happen to the girl.

....

The demon that was on top of the male kept gripping and gripping trying to suffocate.

The young kid was struggling to get him off of him.

He could witness his life flashing before his eyes.

The demon girl couldn't get her eyes off the corpses and little by little without her really knowing, she was moving closer and closer to them.

"Ne-Nez...Nez..u...Nez...uk...Nez...uko...help...me...." the boy had managed to get some words out.

The demon girl named Nezuko had turned her head a little and her eyes were even more wide open than they were when she was staring at all the blood from the three humans in front of her.

She had started to run to try and save the boy that she was traveling with, but as she was running it seemed as if everything had slowed down.

Her running seemed like it had slowed down, the distance between the demon that was choking the young boy seemed to have furthered.

Little by little it seemed like that was it. She wouldn't be able to save him. Since she couldn't control herself from temptations, it appeared as she had gotten the one person that she was with killed.