Author's Note

Hi there this is the first of many fiction stories I have written based on true life social inequalities which is my passion, existing in my country Nigeria.

I have written most of my stories years ago but kept them sequestered in my laptop while I have kept re wording and rewriting as inspiration comes until a friend suggested I posted them on wattpad.

I have not done a professional editing because frankly speaking I have always been reluctant to post for a large audience due to my fears that they are not good enough.

I have been told this platform is one dedicated to fledgling writers writing to grow their skills, fan base and hopefully publishing opportunities.Hence I would appreciate every feed back and interaction with this story and subsequent works I will be posting in the next couple of weeks.

I am a pretty cool and giving individual so please be kind enough to reach out to me if you need to use any portion of my works.Plagiarism isn't cool guys so lets respect our intellectual property and grow together as writers.

I hope to make the acquaintance of a lot of writers both in African and world wide, follow and be followed and over all enjoy the wattpad literary experience.

Please enjoy this story and I earnestly hope you like it and it was worth your time.

Namaste