Chapter Two

"London what are you doing?", My teacher asked me constantly in the last 1 minute.

"My work while I'm checking my statics rate", I said clear and bold for him.

"What are you doing?", I asked as I placed my phone on the table and turned towards the teacher.

"Ms.London Kennedy - Johnson watch your mouth", he said raising his voice at me.

"How can I watch it when it's on my face", I said making a sarcastic face at him.

"Ohhh", the class room said making it more dramatic then it needs to be.

"That's it another word from you Ms. Johnson detention", he said trying to scare me.

I just gave him that okay and look. I swear this teacher ways trying to start an agreement with me. Later on in the class period, he kelp looking at me while I was doing yet another worksheet. I rolled my eyes at him aggravated, then it got worst.

"What? Just what do you want you keep watching me?", I said raising my voice as the whole class watched me.

"I can look at you anyway I want to..", he said trying to tick me off.

"No you can't !", I said raising my voice yet again.

"I was just wondering how do your parents put up with a spoiled little annoying girl like you?", He said trying to tick me off.

I'm not going to argue with him. I packed all my items up in my book bag and walked out his class.

** London in link **