Chapter Seven

London Pov.

"Coley when are you, Nick, and Amber coming over?", I texted Nicole.

"In a few & slumber party at the Johnson's tonight yessss", Nicole replied back.

I went down stairs to see Daniel already over. I smiled and hugged Daniel he's warm and smells good. Junior cleared his throat ; which indicated me to let go of Daniel but I don't want to. Until My father came downstairs...

"Aye Daniel get off my daughter!", My dad yelled very loud.

" Yes Sir ", Daniel said letting go of me.

Someone burst through the front door and my dad jumped into his kung fu mode. Everyone was startled until we all noticed it was just Nicole, Nick, and Amber.

"Coley! Ber! ", I said attacking them with a tight hug.

"What the hell is wrong with y'all?! bursting into an African American mans house?!", My dad yelled at them.

" Mr. Johnson you realize that I am African American too.. we all are that's the purpose of us bursting in your home.. to get the best reaction out of you..", Nick said making it funnier.

"Oh shut up! Ellis is getting the snacks and stuff for the party right now.. so make your self comfortable for now..", my dad said while fixing himself a coke.

After my dad finally went upstairs that's when we all started to socialize.

"Coley & Ber did you see the video Chloè posted of her and Chelsea doing topic videos..?", I asked Nicole and Amber.

"Yes.. When they did Tar it was hilarious!", Nicole said.

" she's a hoe I swear!!", Amber said pointing it out to make everyone counting the boys laugh.

" She tried to hit this last year.. ", nick said making all of us laugh but Daniel and Junior laugh.

"Who's Tar?", Daniel asked.

" Jennifer Aiko ", Amber answered.

"She's my cousin on my father said that's why my name is Amber Aiko.. she makes our name look bad.. ", Amber said while she read her messages on her iPhone.

The front door opened as my mother came through with bags and pizza.

"Who wants pizza ?", My mom asked.

"I do", Nicole answered screaming.

"Of course you do Nicole! But come get the bags out the car", my mom said walking outside and everybody following her.