Chapter Six

Daniel Pov.

I was chilling with Andre at his house. We were playing the Xbox Call of Duty to be excited. When Ms. Tracee- Ellis called London downstairs. I absolutely think London is gorgeous from her beautiful hair to her wonderful smile. Than when she came downstairs; I got butterflies just like the first time when she talked to me. Until her mom told her to spend the rest of today with us. This is my chance to know London better.

" Where do you guys want to go today?", Mrs. Ellis asked.

" The Mall ", Junior said laying back while on his phone.

" I have to drive? ", Lodon asked.

"Yes you do so go get dress", Ms. Ellis said to London then London ran up stairs to follow her mothers orders.

After what seems like 2 hours, London came down stairs wears black and white pants, Pink crocks, and an American stars and strips tank top. Am I wrong to say she looked good, since she is my bestfriend big sister.

" Umm.. Daniel can you take a photo of Junior and I", London asked me as she played with the keys to her mercedes.

"Of course London", I said flirting with her.

"Aye stop that.. She's single and its going to stay that way", Junior said giving me an evil eye.

I took the picture while London smiled and Andre looked weird like always.. I swear London can make me feel crazy...

= Photo in link =