Chapter Three

" what about him?", I asked Junior as we went through kids at my school instagram he could hang with.

"Nick? Nicole brother?", I asked trying to get him going.

"Who's Nicole ?", He ask confused.

"Coley?the one that always come over are house", I asked him trying to make him aware of Nicole.

"Oh the one with the long curly hair and that is light skin?", He asked me making me more confused.

"Junior it's tons of people like that at school. Unless your talking about natural hair?", I asked him.

"Yeah she plays basketball... Last name Romiti?", He asked gaining his memory back.

"Yup Nicole Romiti", I said clearly this up.

"But what does Nick have to do with this?", Junior asked me.

"Nick is popular", I said to him.

"Okay and?", He asked confused.

"Imma put it in science terms okay?", I asked junior.

"Nick Romiti is the main source of energy to the primary sources.. Since coley and I are best friends, he will hand out with you. When he do all the primary sources will come at you like the food chain or as I should say Life Cycle.", I said to Junior.

"So imma be a primary source then a main source?", he asked.

"Yeah you need to start Monday through", I said warning him about his due date.

** Nicole Romiti in link **