Chapter Eight

London Pov.

" Who's ready to go skiing ?!", My mom ran downstairs screaming.

" I am ", I said taking about a million selfies.

" Easy on the selfies ...", My dad said bring down the bags.

- Outside-

" Daniel and Nick who do you want to ride with", Junior asked his friends.

" Your Dad..", they both answered together.

" Nicole and Amber we are riding with my mom.", I said trying make Junior jealous.

" We are going to have a better time then them..", My mom said getting into her Kia.

- 10 mins into the drive-

" I’mma rap to you real quick. I wanna enjoy the luxury of life, not knowing each other for real. Hol’ up", My mom sung taking her hand off the wheel.

"Lotus flower bomb, firefly When I’m low, she take me high I can teach you all the sounds of love", Nicole song on note.

"Flower bomb, let me guess your favorite fragrance And you got that bomb, huh,", Amber rapped.

" I’m tryna detonate you No disrespecting baby, just tryna make you smile Try to keep my spirits up, that’s why I lays it down Try to keep your spirits up, lil vodka whatever",  I rapped perfectly.

"Cuz I don’t know you, you don’t know me", My mom sung.

"The clock keeps tickin’ baby, what’s it gonna be", Nicole sung.

"I don’t know you, you don’t know me", Amber sung.

"Let me teach you all the sounds of love", I sung.

"Ahhhh, ayyyyy, eeeeee, ahh ohh ooo Baby this was for you, lotus", we all sung together.

The next song which was Impossible By: Shontelle. But instead of letting it play my mom turned it down.

" Girl Talk!", My mom shouted.

"who likes who?", she asked .

" London likes Daniel!", Amber blurted out. I turned around and gave her a look.

" Amber likes Nick", I shouted out. Nicole gave Amber a look like she was going to kill her.

" who Nicole likes?", she asked me.

" Juniorrrr", I said ghetto.

- Song and Photos in Link -