𝖥𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖲

❱ http:˚♡𝒃𝒕𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒕! ˚ˑؘ🍥 ·˚
₍ more facts abt ˗ˏˋ 𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗮 ˎˊ˗
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙✧˖°࿐

❱ http:˚♡𝒃𝒕𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒕! ˚ˑؘ🍥 ·˚₍  more facts abt ˗ˏˋ 𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗮 ˎˊ˗𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙✧˖°࿐

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗢𝗡𝗘. She has been dancing ever since she was 4 years old at the Academy of Dance Japan located in Osaka. When she was 14, her father could not longer afford it, which is when Sana got her own job and began paying for it so she could continue dancing.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗢. Sana debuted at the age of 16, a year older than Jungkook, and had less than a year experience.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘. Sana learned how to produce music through SUPREME BOI who was suppose to debut with them, and SUGA and RM. She used to stay up and watch SUGA produce and fall asleep in his room.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥. The members say Sana has a real talent for songwriting and cashes in the most for it through big name companies and artists.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘. Publicly, Sana has only been confirmed to have dated two korean idols and one non-korean idol; Taeyong of NCT, Bobby of iKon and an unnamed person (unknown which gender). She is rumored to have been in a romantic relationship with her bandmate, Min Yoongi since 2018 (see blue suga evidence 2020 here)

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗦𝗜𝗫. Her favorite numbers are 8 and 9.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. Sana has an ongoing joke with Jungkook about his rap in "DANGER" which she frequently makes fun of him for.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. Her favorite songs by BTS are Love is Not Over, Spring Day, Let Me Know, and her personal favorites Seesaw and First Love.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘. She hates the taste of corn and cheese by itself.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗘𝗡. Revealed that she used to have a crush on Yoongi when she was a teen.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. She has the worst insomnia and during their early years would religiously sleep in the other members room instead of her own. She still does it sometimes.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘. Takes the smallest bites of her food.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. She watches Spongebob and Rugrats religiously.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. Sana just watches ASMR and Mukbangs when she's bored.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. She whines when she doesn't get what she wants and Yoongi and Jin are the only ones who can say no to her.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. She invented baby girl culture. That's it. That's the fact.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. She struggled with her mental health a little bit and revealed to fans she had some serious anxiety and was in treatment.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. Sana has a total of 7 tattoos.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. Sana has a bachelors in Media Production as she wants to learn more about producing music.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬. Her favorite movie is Zootopia.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘. She is the member who they credit them not disbanding to (see where she saves them)

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢. Sana can learn a 3-4 minute choreography in under 30 minutes. She is a very skilled and talented dancer, she was naturally made for it.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘. Stray Kids' I.N has the cutest crush on her and she thinks of him as a younger brother to her.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥. She is not good at sports..at all. She enjoys playing them though.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘. Her first meeting with TXT consisted of her falling to the floor and Beomgyu rushing to catch her and the others had very panicked faces.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫. She choreographs at 1million dance studio occasionally.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. She has started in several dramas; Queen for Seven Days, Hwarang, Hotel Del Luna and Hey Ghost, Lets Fight.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘. She knows how to play the piano and the guitar.

ೃ࿔₊ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬. She wants to open up a bakery where everyone can come from all over the world and feel at home.