𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖤.

2018.
♡˗ˏ✎ where we look at some of sana moments in the 2018 documentary, burn the stage.

✁・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

( one. ) introduce yourself!

❝ ah, introduce myself?  ❞

ah, introduce myself?

she did a small bow towards the camera. ❝ hello , i am bts' shining light, sana !

the scene cuts to the practice room where hoseok is going over the dance with sana.

the girl loudly falls down on her butt. ❝ i'm so sleepy, can i go home and sleep ? ❞ she whined.

no one told you to stay up playing atelier, ❞ he laughs as he pulls her by her arms, sana just acts dead as hoseok attempts to fling her up.

the camera cuts back to the room.

yes, ❞ she smiles brightly. ❝ that is who i am.

( two. ) i am sorry!

sana stared at the empty seats, thousands of fans would be occupied there tomorrow

sana stared at the empty seats, thousands of fans would be occupied there tomorrow. guilt was eating her up as she walked around the venue.

sana stares down at her hands to stop herself from crying as she remembers.

it was a week after i had gotten badly injured. i wasn't able to perform, i remember being really angry. ❞ she laughs, but it's not out of happiness or joy, it's out of pain.

looking at it now, ❞ she ran her fingers through her hair as she thought. ❝ i understand why i wasn't able to perform. but at this concert it would be the first time i saw my dad in ages and my little sister came to see me too. i was so disappointed in myself , i blamed myself like it was my fault that the fan had committed those actions against me. i remember i ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there... ❞ she paused as tears welled in her eyes.