MIIMB 2

"Park...Jungkook?" A guy said as he looked at the said male up and down.
"Are you Park Jungkook?" The guy asks again. Jungkook, who was in so much trance, got startled. He looked up, seeing a taller male. He nodded, smiling shyly.
"Okay, come with me in the backstage, Taehyung wants to see you. Also, wear this" The guy said, giving an ID that said 'Backstage pass'. He wore it before they started walking at the backstage.

As they got in the backstage, Jungkook walked met with a smiling Taehyung who had a flower.
"Thank you, Hoseok" The idol said, handshaking with the Hoseok guy who smiled at him.
"He's pretty, take care of him" The manager whispered, earning a chuckle from Taehyung who nodded.
"Hi, Jungkook" The idol said, approaching the said boy and giving him the flower.

The younger blushed more, grabbing the flower carefully.
"Let's sit down, yeah?" Taehyung says, all Jungkook could was nod.
"Let's get to know eachother" The idol said, grabbing the younger's hand.
"So, tell me about yourself" Taehyung says, smiling his boxy smile. Jungkook bit his lips, looking up at the idol's eyes before opening his mouth.

"I-im Park Jungkook, I'm 18 years old. My brother is Park Jimin, he let me live with him after my father and mother died. Well, I like fluffy things, bunnies, pastel colors, and sweets" Jungkook says, giggling as he sees a plushie behind Taehyung.
"Like that, plushie" The younger says, pointing at the tiger plushie. Taehyung looked at it, smiling as he grabbed it.
"You can have this, I actually just bought it randomly, don't know why" Taehyung says, the younger gasps before snatching the plushie and hugging it tightly.
"So, what about you, hyung?" Jungkook asks, and as he was about to talk, a loud ringtone was heard, it was his song.

He looked at the younger who fished out his phone and stared at his phone.

"I have to go, hyung ah, Jimin hyung told me that he's outside waiting for me"