MIIMB 10

"Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook says, receiving a hum from his brother who turns backs around.
"What would your reaction be if I got a boyfriend?" The younger says, making the older choke on his water. Jungkook got worried, patting Jimin's back.
"What.are.you.talking.about?" Jimin said in between coughs. The younger bit his lips, blushing as he looks down.

After a lot of coughing, Jimin clears his throat.
"If you have one, I'll check if he's serious, I'll check if he won't hurt you. If he failed, then I'll kill him" He says, earning a slap on the arm.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, giggling. He chuckled, ruffling the younger's hair.

"Hey Jungkook, come on" Taehyung says, smiling before he grabbed the younger's hand. They walked behind the school, the older staring at the younger intensely.
"I have something to say" Taehyung said, taking a deep breath before he spoke.
"I like--no--love you" He says, biting his lips as he looked at Jungkook. The younger blushes, looking down.

"Me too, hyungie, I love you too" Jungkook says, shocking Taehyung.
"It's obvious, hyung, from the start?" The younger says, laughing as he saw the older's face.
"I can call you my boyfriend now" Taehyung says, hugging the younger's waist.
"Oops, I almost forgot. Jimin hyung says, if I get a boyfriend, they should go to him for some questioning" Taehyung gulps.

"Do I really have to?" He whines. Jungkook giggles before his middle change to a serious one.
"Yes, come on, it's almost time for our 5th class, hyungie" Jungkook says, dragging his now boyfriend back inside the school.

Taehyung stares at Jungkook, who's sat beside him at his van. They were on their way to meet the younger's brother, yup, Jungkook told him that he should meet his brother today, yup, today. Let's just say good luck to him, shall we?