MIIMB 7

Taehyung glares at the guy, he was feeling jealous by the moment. He was also irritated, the girl continues to flirt with him while he wrote their project. He swears if she weren't a girl, she would have a busted lips by now. He looked back at Jungkook, who nodded and let the guy give their project. He sighs, also standing up to give theirs. He heard the girl whine, but who was he to care? He admits, he also likes girls, he's bisexual, but sluts? He doesn't like them.

As he gave the paper, he secretly glared at the guy beside him. He walked away, about to approach Jungkook when the slut grabbed his hand. He cringed, removing her hold.
"Oppa, let's have fun, besides we finished" She says, biting her lips 'sexily'. Taehyung cringes some more, he rolled his eyes as he sat down. He saw the guy sitting down beside Jungkook again, making him glare and growl again.

"Woah, oppa, that growl sounded sexy" The girl said. Taehyung looks back at her, giving a disgusted look.
"Oppa, why are you looking at me disgusted?" She whines, making Taehyung frustrated. The girl was really cringe worthy, she'll make you throw up.
"Oppa, please let's have fun, I'm wet" She says, whispering the last part in Taehyung's ear. The idol shivers, pushing her away. He thought he just heard some ghost, not a sexy voice.

"Get away from me, please" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. The girl smirked wider, pushing her cleavage more.
"Oppa, don't you want me?" She says, biting her lips. Taehyung rolled his eyes again, looking back to see Jungkook's laughing with the guy.
"No, sorry, not interested, and I also told the professor you didn't help so good luck with your grades" Taehyung says, the girl's eyes widened, gasping.