MIIMB 15

"If this guy ever asked about us, please tell him we're on vacation"

"Wae?"

"Just tell them, please"

"Araseo"

Taehyung knocks on the familiar door, frowning as no one even opened it for the past minutes. A woman then saw him, approaching him to ask why he was there. Taehyung felt a tap on his shoulder, looking back to see an elderly woman.
"Oh" The woman mutters, eyes widening.
"Oh, hi, uh... I noticed that you've been knocking on this door for the past minutes" The woman says, raising her brow. Taehyung sighed in defeat before telling her.

"I'm just asking, but where are the people of this house?" He asked. The woman gulped before smiling a little.
"Oh, they're on vacation but they never told me when they're coming back" She says. Taehyung's eyes widened, so that's why Jungkook isn't answering his calls or the younger must've been upset and sad that he didn't say goodbye.
"O-oh, thank you, maybe I'll come back in a few days" Taehyung says, bowing before leaving.

"Bubs, come on, just one bite" Jimin says as he puts the food near Jungkook's mouth. The younger just stared at the white wall, zoning out. Jimin sighed, putting the food down on the bedside table.
"Come on, Gguk, you need something in your stomach" Jimin says, concern laced in his voice. The younger got out of his trance, looking at his older brother with teary eyes.
"Hyung, am I not trustworthy?" Jungkook asks, sniffling as the older wiped away stray tear that fell on his cheek.

"No, you are trustworthy" Jimin says as he stared at his brother's doe eyes.

"Then why didn't Taehyungie hyung tell me that he'll go away? Why didn't he tell me goodbye? Maybe he just sees me as a fanboy and not a friend"