MIIMB 8

"Why didn't you partner up with me?" Taehyung says as he stared at Jungkook. The younger giggles, slapping the older's arms lightly.
"You have many girls surrounding you, and I know I can't partner up with you. So, I waited for someone to approach me and yeah, that's all" Jungkook says, eating his cookie. The older rolled his eyes, fucking girls.

"Also, Seomin hyung was funny" Jungkook says, which made Taehyung jealous. He should be the one to make him laugh, smile, giggle, everything should be him. Wow, he's acting like a possessive boyfriend and they're not even together.
"He was telling me funny jokes, also helping me with the activity" Jungkook continues, not noticing Taehyung's face as he was too into his story.

"Stop" Taehyung says, grabbing Jungkook's attention.
"What?" The younger says, raising his brow.
"I said stop!" Taehyung yells, making Jungkook flinch. He was never a fan of yelling, his brother never yelled at him, that's why. He stared at the older who had a mad face on. He gulps, feeling tears form in his eyes.
"Oh, uhmm... I'll go to the restroom" Jungkook says, standing up and leaving the older.

"Jungkook, wa--" Taehyung cuts himself off, the younger had already went. He sighs, he fucked up, and it's all because of his jealousy. He doesn't understand why everytime he sees Jungkook talking to somebody, he felt jealous. He was about to run after the boy but the bell already rang, Jungkook isn't in his last class.

Jungkook sniffles as he walked to his brother's car, looking down. He opened the car door, sitting on the seat and buckling his seatbelt.
"Jungkook? Did you cry? What happened?" Jimin asks as he stared at his little brother.
"This is nothing, hyung, nothing" Jungkook says, his voice clearly indicating he cried.

"It's Taehyung isn't it? What did he do?"