MIIMB 6

"Hi hyungie" Jungkook says, blushing. Taehyung stares at him, ruffling his hair as he pulled away from the hug. The idol grabbed his hand, earning a little gasp from him as they were in a hallway full of students. His eyes widened as girls and some boys glared at him. He tried removing Taehyung's grip but failed as the older had a tight grip on his hand.
"Hyung, they're glaring, let go" He said in a whispering way.

Taehyung looks at the students, glaring as he raised his brow to tell them to fuck off. The students avoided eye contact after.
"Look, they aren't" He said to the younger who looked around. Jungkook smiles, nodding as they continued to walk their way to class. The two got inside the classroom, sitting next to each other. The class bell rang, and students started to walk in.

The professor came right after, standing in front of his desk.
"Okay, class, we're all gonna have a project today, please choose your partner" The professor said before all students stood up and surrounded Taehyung. Jungkook felt left out, so he stayed quiet until someone approaches him and asked to be his partner. Taehyung was being irritated by the way girls and boys surrounded him, he looked at Jungkook who was giggling with a guy with glasses.

He smirked, about to grab Jungkook's hand when the guy grabbed it. They stood up, going to the corner of the room and sitting right next to eachother. He stared at them, seeing a paper given to them by the professor. He sighed, well guess he had to partner up with someone who isn't Jungkook. He grabbed the nearest hand, which was the biggest slut of the school. The girl smirked, sitting down on Jungkook's seat. The students who weren't chosen, sighed, partnering up with each other.

Taehyung was jealous though, the guy was too close to Jungkook for his liking. They were also laughing at each other. He looked at his partner, who smirked at him as she bit her lips. He rolled his eyes before starting their work.