Chaper 7 - Finally

"Ok kiddo, you got all your stuff?" Hopper asked El as he handed her her backpack. She nodded as they walked out the door to Hopper's blazer. El had been looking forward to sleeping over at Max's ever since her dad had mentioned it that morning. As they drove to Max's, El asked her dad what he was doing that night. She felt guilty sometimes leaving him alone in the cabin. Little did she know he wouldn't be alone. They arrived at Max's and Hopper made sure El got in safely after they said their goodbyes. Once she was in he drove to Joyce's house, smiling at the thought of seeing her in a couple of minutes.

Hopper pulled up at Joyce's house. He made sure that Jonathan's car was gone. He didn't want to walk in to find her kids and spend the night answering a bunch of questions. He walked up to the door and knocked a couple of times. Joyce opened the door. "Honey, I'm home" Hopper joked as she let him into her house. She was smiling at the man she loved, "god you have the most beautiful smile" Hop said as he grasped her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss. The kiss was gentle as he held her face in his palms. Joyce wrapped her arms around his back; they stayed in that moment for as long as they could before they had to come up for air. "Wow" is all Joyce could say as she giggled. "Sometimes I forget how good of a kisser you are" she joked. "Oh yeh? Well you haven't seen what else I can do..." Hopper smirked at her before suddenly pulling her back into the kiss. This time it was more passionate. He held her face in one hand while holding her waist with his other. The kiss was becoming deeper and deeper. Joyce was stood on the tip of her toes since she was so small compared to him. Hopper hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around his hips. This made it easier for her to kiss him back just as passionately. Hopper wrapped his arms around her lower back, stroking her back with his fingers under her top. He walked towards the wall next to the kitchen for extra support. He started kissing down her neck and along her collarbone. His hand had moved from her lower back down into her pants. Joyce let out small moans as she was becoming more turned on. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck and her legs were wrapped around his hips. Her moans made Hopper grow tighter in his jeans. Joyce could feel his bulge becoming harder as she kissed down his bearded neck. "Shall we take this to my bedroom" Joyce laughed between kisses. "Oh I'm way ahead of you" he laughed as he carried her to her bedroom.

Hop lay Joyce down on her bed as he kicked off his shoes and pulled his police coat and shirt off. Joyce hadn't seen him as she was pulling her jeans off. By the time she looked up, Hopper was pretty much naked. She bit her lower lip as Hopper climbed into bed next to her. "Like what you see?" He joked. Joyce fiddled with the buttons on her top. The sight of Hopper made her anticipation grow even more, she could feel the warmth growing in her lower stomach. "Here babe, allow me" Hop said as he undid the buttons and pulled her top off. He carried on kissing her neck and collarbone, gradually becoming more passionate and intense. Before they knew it they were both completely naked. They needed skin to skin contact. They wanted to be as close to each other as possible. Their anticipation was growing and growing before hopper slid in letting out a groan. Joyce met his groan with a loud moan. They both hadn't been with anyone in such a long time- they had been waiting for so long to be with each other. Hopper paced himself slowly, allowing Joyce to feel comfortable. She was so tight but that only added to their pleasure. He continued slowly, meeting every one of Joyce's moans with a groan. He held on tightly to her waist, sometimes moving his hands up and down her body. He sped up as Joyce began to pant more. She kissed his neck while wrapping her arm around his back, digging her fingers in as she came closer. They came at the same time, both letting out loud moans. As they caught their breaths, Hopper held Joyce's face with one of his hands, kissing her gently as he lay next to her in bed.

"That was amazing" Joyce said, turning onto her side to face him. "I've never felt like this with a guy before, you made me feel so special" she said smiling up at him. "You are so special Joyce. You're so special to me". Hopper looked Joyce in her eyes. He kissed her forehead and pulled her into a tight hug as they started to fall asleep.