Chapter ~ 3

Three day time skip

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing loudly in my ear. When I woke up I checked my phone and realized it was the day I was going to the sway house to model there merch. I got up and ready in to some simple black ripped jeans because they go with everything and a crop top.

I ran down to Madison's room and banged on the door "Wake up, wake up we have to leave in half an hour" I ran to the kitchen to start making breakfast

"Wake up, wake up we have to leave in half an hour"
I ran to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I make eggs on toast. When I was finished Madison was ready and started eating. Madison wasn't modeling but she was coming with me.

We ran to the car cause otherwise we were going to be late. On the way there me and Madison were jamming out to loads of different songs trying to hype each other up before we got there. Once we were there we walked up to the door and looked at each other and took a deep breath. My heart was pounding so hard. I knocked waiting for someone to open the door.

At the sway house (before the girls arrived)

"Yo bro she's going to be here soon" Bryce said to tayler
"Yh I know, I know. I'm really nervous. I don't think she knows I'm her brother though because otherwise she would have said something or text me "Tayler said nervously at the fact he's about to meet his sister after years of not seeing her
"Bro just calm down you'll be fine" josh said sitting next to him.

*knock knock

They all looked at the door. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.
"Oh shit here we go" tayler said walking towards the door to open it.

Graces POV

We stood at the door not knowing when someone was going to anwser but finally when someone did. I looked up to see tayler holder standing over us.
"Hi welcome, come on in" tayler gesturing for us to come in.
"Hi my names grace and this is Madison" me and Madison just waved. It was very awkward. Until Bryce spoke up to break the silence
"He nice to meet both of you" Bryce came and hugged is both
We hugged everyone until I saw someone running down the stairs
It was jaden hossler the boy I had been crushing on since he started tik tok. He came up and hugged both of us. We just stood there until Anthony walked us over to where all the clothes were. He handed me some tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie and showed me where to get dressed. I obviously took Madi in with me. We'd seen each other naked many of times.
"So I saw Jaden eyeing you up earlier" Madi said slightly punching my arm.
"Shut up, you were totally crushing on Bryce" I said to Madi
"Omg I know he's so hot, do you think he thought I was hot"
"Madi come on he was basically drooling over you...."