Chapter ~ 10

We were all sitting in a comfortable silence when we heard a loud bang at the door.It was a normal knock and we weren't expecting anyone so we ignored it. When all of a sudden they started smacking their hand on the door repeatedly shouting. We all got up nervous about what they wanted until
"Open the door Grace and Madi we know your in there" the man said in a creepy voice. Me and Madi looked at each other when I just mouthed 'spencer'. Spencer was a boy that was obsessed with me and Madi he stalked us all the time and followed us everywhere until one day it stopped.
Jaden could tell I knew who it was.
"Who is that" he said whispering so spencer wouldn't have been able to hear
"Spencer he's obsessed with me and Madi he stalked us for years then stopped and now he's back." I said not letting go of Jaden. We were all moving to a different room. At this point me and Madi were holding on to each other when we walked past the window next to the door, that's when he saw us. I looked at Madi and we just ran upstairs. Everyone followed us. We went into the room that had all the windows covered and we all hid until we heard the front door open. I was nearly crying but Madi was crying into Bryce. All the other girls were balling their eyes out. I'm surprised I didn't have a panic attack but thankfully I didn't.
"What do we do" I said looking up at everyone
"Bathroom go" tayler said shoving everyone in. Once we were all in we locked the door and all bent down so we couldn't be seen from the window.
I looked out the window though and no one was there and we could only hear one person walking around.
"We need to jump out the window" I said pointing to the window.
"What no Grace are you insane"josh said with nessa crying in his arms
"No we jump out or climb then do put the side exit" I said trying to sound persuasive
"But he'll see us" Avani said also crying
"No he always works alone he's never had friends or anything and if he's in the building we can got out from the window" Madi said backing me up
"Ok let's go" the boys said together

Somehow we all managed to get out the window and went round the side exit. Kio has called the police when we'd all rushed upstairs so we just waited for them to arrive. He could hear spencer banging on all the doors. Finally the police showed up and arrested him. Once we all got inside it was trashed so we all started cleaning up. Jaden came over to me and gave me a hug and asked if I was okay. I wasn't.
"Um errr yes I'm fine" I said with a smile on my face
"I know your not fine" he said pulling me into another hug.

A/n sorry it's short. Will spencer be arrested for good or will he be released? Who knows..... well I do😂 anyway anything I say in this book is for the purpose of the book no hate to any of the real life people of the characters or anything and also spencer is made up he's not an actual person.