Chapter ~ 7

Madis POV

"Wait how are you her brother she's only ever had her nan with her" I say very confused while walking over to Grace to check she's ok.
*Tayler explains the whole story to madi*
"Wow so this whole time her parents had just been dead. She's tried to look for her parents but every time her nan stopped her, we even tried in the school library but I'm guessing every trace of her parents were removed?" My heart ached for Grace I felt so bad. I started to tear up that's how much it got to me. Thankfully Bryce had come down so he just saw me nearly crying and came and hugged me. I just cried into his shoulder. I didn't even know why I was crying he wasn't even my brother. Bryce took me up to his room. He layed me down in bed and got in next to me. I could tell he wanted to spoon but he didn't just incase I didn't want to.
"Cuddles?" I said with puppy dog eyes
"Of course angel" Bryce said wrapping his arms around me.

Jadens POV

Grace looked so peaceful sleeping there but I couldn't bring myself to leave her their on her own so I scooped her up in my arms and took her up to my room. She was still freezing cold even though she had been laying under the covers for a very long time. I put her on top of my bed. I could tell she was half awake because when I put her down she snuggled into the covers. I started to walk out the room into the guest bedroom when I heard a quiet voice
"Where are you going?" Grace said very quietly
"I'm going to the guest bedroom"
" No come give me cuddles" she said with a smile on her face. I walked up to her and climbed under the covers. She laid her head on my chest and we both fell asleep.

Bryces POV

Madi is sexy!

Graces POV

I woke up not knowing where I was, until I felt arms around my waist. I looked over and realized it was Jaden. I tried to get up because I really needed the toilet. Until I felt Jaden trying to pull me back to bed.
"Jaden I need the toilet"
"And I need cuddles" his morning voice was sexy but I suddenly felt like it was that time of the month.
"Jaden please let me go I'll come cuddle you in a minute I need to do you know what" after I said that he understood what I meant and let me go. Obviously I didn't have any one me so I started to panic until I head Jaden
"There's some in the cupboard under the sink"
I sighed and reached for the cupboard and saw tampons. THANK GOD because other wise I would not have a clue what to do.

I walked out the bathroom and went back into bed with Jaden. He pulled me closer. He sighed quiet a few times so I just put his head on my chest and started to play with his hair. He was drawing shapes on my stomach until he stopped and he was asleep again. I slowly fell asleep aswell.

Authors note- sorry it's short it's late and I'm tired hope you all are doing great love you all❤️