Chapter ~14

A/n incase you didn't already know if I dong said who's POV I was it's going to be Graces. Love you.

I woke up in between all the girls all spooning each other. No one else was awake. I tried to get up but nessa was holding me to tight so I just layed there and just thought about life. Once all the girls had woken up we all went downstairs to see all the boys sitting on the sofa. They looked surprised to see us.
"How bad were we last night" I said rubbing my eyes.
"Well you all got so drunk you jumped in the pool then after you all jumped in you and Madi were snogging eachothers faces off so we all had to pull you out the pool. Then we put you to bed then walked into every room and non of you were in there but I turns out you were all in Anthony's bed spooning each other. " Bryce said laughing. I just looked at Madi and just burst out laughing. I walked up behind Tayler and messed up his hair and gave him a hug from behind. I then walked over to Jaden and sat next to him.
"Madi wasn't the only person you kissed last night" he said with a smirk.
"Really I kissed you" I said acting like I was disappointed
"Yes, yes you did. Now can we finish what you started last night" he whispered in my ear.
"Later hossler, later" I said while getting up to go to the kitchen to get food. When I walked in I saw Madi sitting on the counter with Bryce inbetween her legs. They both just looked at me until I walked out laughing. I walked back into the ground room laughing.
"What are you laughing about" Anthony said
"Madi and Bryce..... snogging" I could barely talk because I was laughing so much.

Once we all stopped laughing Madi and Bryce walked in hand in hand. I just sat there with my hand over my moth trying to hold in my laughs

DaddyGrace

Liked by- jadenhossler, nessabarret and 626,268 others Caption- best night with the best girls🤪Tagged- nessabarret, Avani, madisonbeer Comments have been disabled

Caption- best night with the best girls🤪
Tagged- nessabarret, Avani, madisonbeer
Comments have been disabled

A/n thank you so much for 400 reads it means so much. Love you all so much byeeeeeee and maybe vote if you are feeling fancy😂