Chapter ~ 16

I could tell Madi had seen because I felt her staring at me. She wouldn't say anything though so it was fine. I was on Jadens back when I felt him jump up and lean back. I just tightened my grip around his neck and his waist with my legs. He stayed under water until I lost breath so I let go of him. Once he had realized he came up and turned around.
"What was that for" I said punching he chest
"I don't know I was bored" he said laughing. I just grabbed hold of him and wrapped my legs around his waist again but from the front.
He tried to push me off so he could get out the pool but I wasn't letting go.
"Can I get out the pool please" he said laughing
"Nope" I said popping the p.
"Fine then you'll have to come with me" he said getting out the pool with me still holding on. I grabbed hold of him tight so I wouldn't fall. He went and sat down but I still wouldn't let go so now I was sitting on his lap. He got up and walked over to the pool so he was standing over it. Then started ticking me. He did this so I would get weak and let go which worked and I fell back in the pool. He ran knowing I was going to chase him which I did. I chased him up to his room but when I got in there I couldn't see him until I felt arms around my waist pick me up and through me on the bed. I was now under Jaden so I kissed him. He sat up and pulled me into his lap then we started making out. We carried on for about five mins till someone knocked on the door.
"We're going to target to get stuff for tonight you coming?" Kio said
"Yh one second let me get dressed" I shouted.
I jumped in the shower and got changed into this.

Nothing to fancy because we were only going to target

Nothing to fancy because we were only going to target. There was not enough seats in the car so instead of taking two cars people had to sit on each other's lap. I sat on Jadens. kio and griff were in the front seat and driving. All the girls sat on their boys laps
Once we got there we went to the snack section and got loads of snacks. Then blankets then we bought loads of face masks for us to do later. We went and payed and of course non of the boys let us pay.