Chapter ~ 4

After I got ready me and Madi walked out the bathroom. Josh showed me out side where I'll be posing/modeling. They had a professional photographer there to take the pictures. First we did some serious pictures but then Madi kept making me laugh so I just burst out laughing while taking the pictures. I think we both forgot we were supposed to be professional so we just was acting really weird but the we remembered where we were and just stood awkwardly. Until the boys started talking, me and Madi just stood there very very awkwardly.
"Right we just spoke and we were wondering Madi do you want to do it aswell, like get some pics of both of you?" Anthony asked Madi
"Umm yes sure"
Josh handed her the same thing that I was wearing but in a different colour. She grabbed my hand and yanked me to the bathroom with her.
"Omg Bryce loves you madiiii. He was the one who started the conversation about you modeling aswell"
"Omg are you sureee and I also saw Jaden eyeing you up as-well" Madi said while she was putting her clothes on.
Once she was done we went outside to take some more pictures. Me and Madi took some where we were squatting in a way on the floor then we took some pictures with the boys. I had to take one with Jaden. The photographer told me to get on his back and pretend to kiss him on the cheek so I did. It was fun. We had a lot of fun doing that photo shoot. It was as if we'd all been friends for years. It was boiling so I took of the jumper and jogging bottoms when I felt someone pick me up and throw me in the pool. Once I resurfaced from the water I just saw Jaden standing there giggling. I jumped out the water as quick as I could and chased him asking if he wanted a hug be he just ran.
"Come on Jaden give me a hugggg" I yelled running after him
I stopped running to make him think I had stopped running after him which made him stop and I tackled he into the water with me. All of a sudden I looked up to see Anthony and josh jumping from the balcony into the pool. Madi was sunbathing when I got out the pool. Me and Bryce picked up her sun lounger she was lying on and threw her and the bed in😂

After spending a little time in the pool we all got out. Luckily I had taken my jeans of before I put the clothes on so I was just in my crop top and my underwear when I got pushed in. I went upstairs with Jaden to leave Madi and Bryce to 'talk'. I had my car so I could have gone home in just my bra but when I walked out the bathroom Jaden threw a tshirt at me
"What's this"
"My T-shirt, you can't go home in just a bra, there are such things as pervs" he said laughing at me. To be honest I could have gone home in just my bra but I wanted to wear his T-shirt.
"Jadennnnn" I asked looking down at the floor
"Yes, oh wait I know what you want" he took of his hoodie of and threw it at me laughing
"You read my mind hossler" I said walking out the door as he walked closer to me, in the attempt to tease him, I think it worked because he basically followed me To the bathroom where Madi was getting changed. I closed the door in his face then opened it again.
"Madis naked and that is reserved for Bryce" I said closing the door in his face. Madi blushed as I told Jaden to get out because she really did like Bryce.

Jadens POV

Once she shut the door I walked to Bryces room to talk to him about the girls.
"Yo Bryce" I said walking into his room
"Yo bro what's up"
"Do you like Madi because I think she likes you" I asked Bryce quietly just incase someone was listening in
"Yh she's well hot, you like grace though don't you?" Bryce whispered punching my arm
"Yh bro I really do she's really sweet and she's Hot"
"Omg you thing my bestfriend is hot "Madi says as she walked into bryces room.
"Well Yh she is though ain't she" I said hoping she wouldn't kill me or something
"Yh she is very very sexy and she's MY sexy bestfriend which means I have a duty to protect her from weirdos and to stop her from getting hurt" Madi was giving me and Bryce a lecture which I think gave Bryce a boner because he grabbed a pillow and pretended to hug it but really he was covering he's you know what.
"Well I'm not a weirdo and I definitely won't hurt her" I said hoping I had her approval
"Well You'll have to wait to see if I approve" Madi said walking out the room. Bryce was basically drooling over Madi at this point.

Madis POV

Of course he had my approval but I wanted to see how far he'd go just to get my approval. I'm not mean I just care about my bestfriend.