Part 4

Warning: NSFW (no readers under 18 please)

•••

Quinn brought her favorite bottle of wine to Niall's. She couldn't help but feel a little anxious when stepping into the elevator of his building. His building had an elevator! Quinn's did not!

Quinn did not let that freak her out. The elevator doors open up and she stepped out. She went down the hallway to his door, knocking gently.

Niall opened the door, fresh faced. Quinn could tell he'd just shaved and his hair was still a bit damp. He was in a pair of dark slacks and a navy blue button up.

"Hey," Niall greeted her. "You brought wine!"

"I did," Quinn laughed, stepping inside. When she walked past him she caught a whiff of him and she almost melted on the spot. He was in fact freshly showered. "You look nice," she told him, looking over her shoulder at him as she set the bottle down on the table.

"Thank you," Niall smiled. "You can leave your shoes on," he said. "But I can take your jacket."

Quinn took her jacket and purse off and handed them to him. He opened the closet and then paused. "Do you want me to put this in my room?"

"It doesn't matter," Quinn shrugged.

Niall decided upon putting it in his room. "I'll show you," he said.

Quinn followed Niall through the living room and down the hall to his room. There were three other doors.

"Bathroom," Niall said pointing to the one at the end. "And then the guest room and that's a closet."

"Very nice," Quinn nodded.

"And this is my room," Niall told her, pushing the door open.

Quinn was immediately jealous. He had a California king bed and mirrors on the ceiling. All she wanted to do was take her clothes off and jump into bed. "I like your room."

"Thank you," Niall chuckled. "It came like this. Bed and everything. Haven't touched a thing. I will say I'm a bigger fan of the mirrors than I thought."

"Oh yeah?" Quinn asked, amused.

"I almost had them taken down," Niall nodded. "But they grew on me. I hardly notice them anymore."

"Interesting," Quinn commented, nodding.

"I'd say it's very uninteresting," Niall responded, setting her jacket and purse on the chair in the corner of his room.

"I'm just wondering why you need a bed that big?" Quinn asked, looking around.

"Well when I was younger I shared a bed with Greg. For almost five years," Niall laughed. "So a bed like this..." he trailed off shaking his head. "Is incredible. I love the space."

"That's a reasonable explanation," Quinn nodded.

"I'd say so," Niall agreed, walking around the side of the bed towards the door.

Quinn followed him out the door and back down the hallway. Niall led her to the kitchen where he had an array of foods laid out.

"So what are we cooking?" Quinn asked.

"Well..." Niall trailed off. "Nothing."

"Nothing?" Quinn asked, looking up at him.

"Nothing," Niall repeated with a laugh. "I just got a final head count and it's a bit more than I was expecting? I had a meal planned but there won't be nearly enough. I'm ordering pizza."