Chapter 17

⚠️Slight sexual assault⚠️

Lily led Ella up to her room. She had a good sized room that was painted white. The room was full of plants. She had a large window that gave a lot of natural light. There was a 50 inch screen TV on one wall with a white couch on the other. Her bedding was white and was queen sized. Ella sometimes forgot that Lily's parents had money.

"You can put your stuff on my couch." Lily said, grabbing the remote to turn the TV.

Ella set her stuff down and joined Lily on her bed. Lily opened up Netflix and they decided on watching Grey's Anatomy. They watched a couple episodes before Lily paused it.

"Do you wanna go get something to eat?"

Ella nodded, even though she didn't really want to eat. But she didn't want to look weird in front of her friend.

They went down to the kitchen where Lily's mom was.

"Hey Ella, it's nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too."

Lily's mom left and Lily started to look through the cupboards.

"Do you want cereal?"

"Sure."

Lily pulled down a box of Lucky charms and then went to grab the milk from the fridge. After getting bowls and spoons, both girls made their cereal and went and sat down at the table.

"What are we doing tonight?" Ella asked.

"It's a surprise, but we need to wait until my parents are asleep."

Ella nodded. She wondered what Lily had planned that they had to wait until her parents were asleep. The girls finished their cereal and put their dishes in the dish washer before heading back upstairs. They watched more tv and talked until Lily's parents were finally asleep.

"We need to be quiet." Lily said.

Ella nodded. "What are we doing?"

"We're going to sneak out and go over to Amber's house. Her parents are out of town and she's having a party."

Amber was one of the popular girls at their school. She had a pale completion with red hair. She always wore tight and cropped clothes. Her parents were super rich so she always got what she wanted. She was a brat.

Lily started to pull some stuff out of her closet and threw them on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Ella asked.

"Getting us clothes to wear. You can't go in that."

Ella looked down at her leggings and oversized hoodie. Her friend was right. This wasn't a good party outfit.

"Here, you should try this on."

Lily handed Ella a tight black dress that was held up by thin straps. Lily grabbed a blue body con dress. Both changed and Ella went into the bathroom to look in the full length mirror.

The dress was tight and Ella could see all of her "fat". She hated how the dress fit. That's why she always wore oversized and baggy clothing. Lily came into the bathroom.

"You look amazing, we should do a little makeup."

Ella nodded, trying to avoid looking at her reflection anymore. Lily opened one of the bathroom drawers and it was full of makeup. She pulled out some stuff and grabbed a chair for Ella to sit on. After doing her makeup, Lily did her own.

Ella had a red lip with a glittery eye shadow. She also had a little bit of blush on her cheeks. Ella kept her hair down and Lily pulled her own hair into a tight ponytail. When both girls were done, Lily cleaned up and both got ready to sneak out.

Lily's room was on the first floor so both girls were able to get out the window safely. Amber's house was a couple houses down so it was a short walk. Lily's neighborhood was a rich neighborhood. Ella knew Lily's parents had money. But Lily had never treated Ella any differently because of that.

Amber's house was lit up tons of lights and there was many cars parked in the driveway. Ella followed Lily to the front door. She opened it and they walked inside. There were tons of people inside. Some were dancing to the loud music. Some were sitting on the couch making out. Others were drinking from red Solo cups and talking with their friends.

Lily made her way to the kitchen and Ella followed. Amber was in their with some people making drinks.

"Hey Lil's." Amber said, pulling Lily into a hug.

Ella stood there awkwardly. Lily was kind of popular which made people question why she hung out with Ella.

"Amber, you've Met Ella before." Lily said.

Amber gave Ella a fake smile. "Of course, nice of you to join us."

Ella gave her a small smile. Lily grabbed two red cups and started to make their drinks. It was a combination of vodka and cool aid drink mix. Ella watched thinking about Ashton telling her not to drink. When Lily was done, she handed Ella her cup.

Ella stared at the cup while Lily chugged hers down. And started to get another one. Ella didn't want to feel left out so she took a sip of her drink. He didn't have to find out. There was a lot of vodka in the drink but the cool aid mix helped with the flavor.

Lily led Ella out into the living room where there were a ton of bodies dancing to the loud music. Ella wanted to leave but she didn't want to leave her friend. So she pretended to have fun.
____

A couple hours later, Lily was drunk and was dancing sexually with a boy named Max. Ella tried to keep her eyes off of her friend dancing. She hated being here.

She made her way to the bathroom before her wrist was pulled in another direction. Ella squealed and looked over to see a boy. His eyes were blood shot and his curly dirty blonde hair was falling in his face.

"You look gorgeous." The boy slurred.

He was clearly intoxicated. Ella tried to pull her wrist away but the boy gripped it harder.

"Where you going baby. We haven't had fun yet."

His hands started to roam her body and he cupped her chest in his hands. His hot breath was hitting her neck. He started to kiss and leave hickeys on Ella's neck. She kept trying to push him off but he wasn't going anywhere. He started making his way down her body before Ella kneed him in the croch. He groaned and finally let go of her. That's when Ella made her exit.

She had tears streaming down her face and she didn't know what to do. She ran out into the backyard and stood in the grass. She checked her phone to see that it was 1:30 am. Ella needed to get Lily to finally leave. She made her way into the living room and tapped her friends shoulder.

"What?" Lily groaned.

"We need to leave."

Lily groaned. "Why?"

"We just do."

Lily finally turned her attention. "Fine."

Ella helped Lily to walk all the way back to Lily's house. It was hard with Lily stumbling. Somehow Ella was able to get her through the window. Lily passed out the second she was on her bed. Ella was still shaken up by the night and had a hard time falling asleep but soon her body was so exhausted that she fell asleep.