Writing Prompts and Requests.

Hey there! Thank you for clicking on this book to read, it really means a lot to me! In this chapter, I will be giving you information on how to request for chapters and will also be giving other snippets of information.

There's going to be three separate chapters for prompts because they're all pretty different, there will be the normal prompts chapter, an NSFW prompt chapter and a dark prompt chapter.

To request, comment on this chapter the number of your prompt with either an "N" (for the normal prompts), "S" (for the NSFW prompts) or "D" (for the dark prompts) in front, with the character you want for the Oneshot.

Example - N36 Saeyoung would be for "I'm sorry" "stop apologising" and the character would be 707.

Additionally, you can also request two characters together instead of an 'x reader'.

For example, S12 Jumin x V would be "You don't have to be gentle with me, I don't break easily" and the chapter would be about Jumin and V, not the reader.

If you request an NSFW prompt, the chapter will be NSFW. However, if you don't want it to be NSFW but you still like the prompt then tell me and I'll make sure it's SFW.

If you have a certain theme in mind (for example, angst/fluff etc) when requesting a normal/NSFW/dark prompt then please add that on in the request.

Additionally, if you also have a specific storyline you want me to follow then, by all means, add that on in your request too!

The use of ". ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ ." signifies a time skip during a chapter to the next part of the story to save confusion for the reader.

There can be some triggering and mature themes in some of the chapters.

For the triggering chapters, I will put a massive (TW) at the start of the text and I'll also state what the themes are that warrant the trigger warning because I understand that some themes can affect certain people and not others and vice versa.

For the mature themes, I'll put a massive (NSFW) at the start of the text. If you're under the legal age, then I strongly advise you not to read those chapters, though, of course, I can't stop you if that's what you wish to do.

If you would rather private message me concerning any requests then please do, I can assure you I'm a lot more approachable and also a lot less formal over messages.

All chapters will have a specific symbol in the name to tell the reader what the contents will be.

Certain symbols correlate with certain characters. The list will be down below:

❥ will appear if it isn't a one-shot or scenario chapter.

ツ will appear if all the characters are in the chapter.

✞ will appear if the one-shot is a Seven x Reader.

✰ will appear if the one-shot is a Jumin x Reader.

♡ will appear if the one-shot is a Jaehee x Reader.

❁ will appear if the one-shot is a Zen x Reader.

☾ will appear if the one-shot is a Yoosung x Reader.

❦ will appear if the one-shot is a V x Reader.

❀ will appear if the one-shot is a Saeran/Ray x Reader.

✧ will appear if the one-shot is a Rika x Reader.

➳ will appear if it isn't a reader insert, but rather two other characters in the story.

I'm sure I don't need to say this but please don't leave any hate comments, if I've made a mistake then please correct me, I really appreciate constructive criticism but please don't go as far as to make personal insults as it is really not necessary.

Nevertheless, I really hope you enjoy this book and I also really hope you like the way I portrayed the different characters! Thank you very much for choosing to read this book!