❁ Seven Minutes (Zen x Reader)

(NSFW)

"Right!" You heard an obnoxious voice scream above the music, "we're going to play a game!"

Rolling your eyes, you turned to the boy next to you and sighed. "Is he annoying you again?" Jumin asked flatly, both of you ignoring the boy in the middle of the room who was crying for attention.

Nodding your head, you felt the boy pat you on the back, a sympathetic smile on his face as he looked at you. Jumin was the only one in your friendship group that had a slight understanding of your hatred for Zen.

He was just so...narcissistic and you hated him for it. How could someone be so utterly vain?

Breaking you out of your thoughts, Zen spoke again, practically screaming at everyone in the room.

"So! The games called Seven Minutes in Heaven and basically, the rules of the game are that whoever's name you pick, you have to spend seven minutes with in a closet, alone." Zen wiggled his eyebrows at the last part, "and whoever you get, you can't swap!"

Jumin made a noise of disgust and turned to Zen with his eyebrow raised. "What an immature game," Jumin mused, his voice devoid of emotion, like usual.

Zen crossed his arms and glared at the boy next to you, anger written all over his face.

"Just because you didn't come up with it, doesn't mean it's immature Mr Trustfund baby," Zen bit back, tightening his fists slightly at his side.

Jumin rolled his eyes at the boy's retaliation, clearly starting to get annoyed. "I never said that it was immature because I didn't come up with it, I just think it's immature because it's such a crude game," Jumin spoke, struggling to keep his voice level.

"Hey, cool it, boys," Jihyun cut in before Zen could reply, trying to stop the brewing argument, "let's just start the game."

"Whatever," you heard Zen mumble under his breath, before getting a bag and passing it to Yoosung.

"Obviously, I'm going to go first," Zen boasted, pointing at himself, "because I came up with the game and because I'm the most beautiful."

Resisting the urge to groan at the boy's narcissism, you picked at the skin on your hand and clenched your jaw. He really had to mention his beauty in almost every sentence, didn't he? Everyone already knew he was attractive, but the fact that it was all he spoke about was a massive turn off.

Looking over in his direction, you saw him pull out a piece of paper with a name on it before dropping it back into the bag with a look of annoyance on his face.

You noticed Yoosung lean over and take the piece of paper back out, and announced to the room who would be going into the room with Zen.

"(Y/N)!" Yoosung called out sweetly, "Zen picked your name so you know what that means!"

Turning to Jumin with a look of horror, you almost cried. "Are you taking the piss?" You groaned, wanting to slap Zen for picking your name, "out of all the people, it had to be me! For fuck sake."

"It'll be over in seven minutes, don't think about it too much. You could just ignore him," Jumin suggested, holding your arm for comfort.

"Mmm, I guess," you answered, mentally preparing yourself for the next seven minutes of your life.

"You'll be okay," Jumin said, nodding in the direction of Yoosung, "but I think you should go before he tries and drag you into the closest."

Quickly saying goodbye to the boy, you walked over to where Yoosung was stood, before he basically pushed you into the closet, despite your protests.