Chapter Two

—-—-—

Chapter TWO: NEW PEOPLE?

—-—-—

| January 25, 2019, 6:30 AM;
Seventh Dorm |

•••

√ moonseun's pov

"Knew it!"

Ryujin, Wendy, and I heard nearby as we jumped in surprise before we all turned around to see Shin Yuna with Choi Jisoo, two juniors from the company we worked on.

Wendy then asked the unspoken question from the three of us, "How the hell did you two -", as she sent the newly arrived girls a bewilderment look.

"Three, unnie!", we then heard as Hwang Yeji came in our views, making my eyes glanced at Ryujin a look since she told us except for the three newly arrived girls that she's been crushing on Yeji.

Sensing the look Wendy and I sent, Ryujin then looked down to hide her flustered face as I predicted her heart would beat faster in her chest, spotting Wendy sent the flustered girl a smirk.

"Yah! Why are all of you staring at me?!", Ryujin exclaimed as she kept her stare on the cement floor, nervously tugging the hem of her blue shirt, still taking an interest looking on the floor.

Sensing the awkward tension, I then diverted my gaze on Ryujin to Yeji and asked tgr latter, hoping it would divert the attention from my poor Ryujin.

"As Wannie would say, how did you three get inside our dorm?"

"Uh, Jennie unnie told us to tell you that Vice CEO Dara wants to talk with Seunie Sunbaenim ~", Yeji answered as she took a seat beside Ryujin on the dining table, making the latter became flustered.

From there, I stifled my laugh with my left hand, not wanting to make the three juniors, wait, four including Ryujin, send me weird looks.

"Looks like Vice Dara wants to talk, see you gays later!", I stated as I slowly strutted towards the front door, leaving Wendy and the four juniors on the dining table.

I then arrived inside the building while I panted for air as I looked around for Vice CEO Dara's presence, arriving on the lobby.

After minutes of searching, I then spot the Vice CEO herself talking with a familiar girl, wondering if the new girl is going to work in the company or not.