Chapter Eight

—-—-—

Chapter EIGHT:
STRAWBERRY PRINCESS

—-—-—

| February 2, 2019, 9:22 AM;
Melbourne, Australia |

•••

√third-person's pov

It was a beautiful morning when another shot glass broke, due to being thrown on a nearby wall in pure agitation from the girl who did nothing, but sulk in her family's dining room for the past few weeks.

"Why couldn't she love me?! Like I did for her?! Am I not enough?!"

The maids who were with the girl, couldn't bring themselves to stop the girl nor make the latter feel better for they have no idea the person behind all of her sulking, despite of being called as her.

"All I want is to be loved! Is it even that hard?!"

The father who, eventually, had enough of his daughter's behavior, confiscated the two bottles of alcohol from the girl who immediately let out a whine in response.

"Yah, appa!"

"You had enough alcohol for one day, Sweetheart. Say, what has gotten you sulking this bad?", the father asked, giving the confiscated alcohols to a maid who left the room afterwards, thanking the latter after as he then faced his daughter who, he noticed, wasn't her usual bubbly and cheerful self since she left Seoul two months ago.

The daughter then slumped on the wooden chair, a sense of melancholy kicking in, third shot glass in hand as she let out a sigh, a sigh that was too familiar to the father.

He then knew his daughter too well for him to realize ...

... to realize the reason behind all of her actions ...

Her actions alone made a sigh escape from the father, understandingly shaking his head as he then softly spoke up, taking a seat near his daughter, a sense of concern rising inside his chest.

"Is this about her, again?"

••••

"Hmm!"

Chaeyoung's actions alone made Seunyoung let out a giggle, her eyes turning into a smile as the short girl later let out a giggle, hearing the latter let out a giggle.

"What are you giggling about?", Chaeyoung asked Seunyoung, a smile plastered on her lips as she raised her eyebrows, seeing the latter happily eating the strawberry cake prepared by one of Taeyeon's friends, Hyoyeon.