Chapter Four

—-—-—

Chapter FOUR: DARE

—-—-—

| January 25, 2019, 8:44 AM;
Seven Masters' office |

-—-—-

√third person's pov

It was a peaceful day for the seven girls, waiting for any clients as they all decided to kill time by playing truth or dare.

What a typical scenario..., Seunyoung thought as she spun her swivel chair to face the other Masters, seeing smirks on their faces.

With a plastic bottle on the ground, Irene then spun the bottle, gazes focused on the bottle as Seunyoung placed her elbows on her swivel chair's armrest, waiting for the bottle to stop its movement.

A smirk then formed over Lisa's lips as the bottle stopped spinning, its tip stopped in front of Seunyoung before the girl let out a soft groan as she playfully scratched her nape, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Youngie, truth or dare?"

Seunyoung then slouched on her swivel chair, letting out a huff as she carelessly spoke up after, emotionless lingering in her eyes, "Dare ~", her left hand ghostly running through her pink short hair.

Lisa, who was sitting beside Irene, then leaned towards the older as her smirk widened in Seunyoung's sight before she whispered in a tone they would only hear, "Dare her to do something she never do before....."

As soon as she heard those words, a smirk then hovered over Irene's lips before she spoke up, "I dare you to seduce anyone within the employees...."

It was Seunyoung's turn to smirk as she licked her lips, excitement flowing through her body before something stirred in her eyes as she spoke up, confidence dripping from her voice.

"Sure, game on...."

••••

"Unnie! Neomuhae!"

The older girl shook her head no as her right hand held a phone, the younger girl's phone, to be exact, up, away from the other girl's reach.

With the phone on her hand, the older girl then exclaimed, "What are you looking over a dating app, anyways?" as she sent the other a glare, a slight one.

"But it's not a dating app, unnie!", the younger girl stated as she also sent the older girl a look, hoping the latter would give her phone back.

The older one then countered, her eyes averted on the screen of the phone, "Then why is it called Girlfriend Hotline, huh? Could you give me one valid reason to let you off the hook?"