Chapter Seven

note:
• I forgot to tell that TWICE will be having their own rooms in their dorm.

—-—-—

Chapter SEVEN: PART OF THE JOB

—-—-—

| February 2, 2019, 8:20 AM;
Seoul, South Korea |

•••

√third-person's pov

It has been five days since Seunyoung and Chaeyoung last saw each other as Chaeyoung found herself smiling upon the memory she remembered too well, the memory that could make a smile appeared in her lips. In those five days, ChaeSeun [ Chaeyoung + Seunyoung ] were spending their free times in their phones, by means of wanting to know more with each other.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung couldn't be more happier than she ever felt in her entire life as she lingered her gaze on a photo in her phone screen before she stood up, leaving her phone on her bed.

There, it stated,

Seunie

Are you free for today?

Yeah, why do you ask? Not that I don't like to spend time with you

Let's go somewhere, my friends were being lazy as usual. I kind of dying in boredom here, save me.

😂😂

Okay, my prince. I'll save you, better pick me up later on.

Ugh, kamsa ~. You don't know how happy I am to hear that, don't worry, I'm on my way. You better be there when I arrive. See you, Chaengie

See you later too, my prince

••••

Inside her Matte Black Audi R8, Seunyoung drove her way to Chaeyoung's dorm before her eyes then spotted the short girl talking with someone who resembled a bunny in front of the said dorm.

The said two somehow was in a heated moment [ an argument, not the dirty one like in the fifth chapter and yes, I'm breaking every wall there is ] as she then slowly stopped right in the neighborhood, her eyes focused on the pair, hesitating if she'll save Chaeyoung from the bunny looking girl.