Mafioso ( note ⬇️ )

“ I already have my mark inked on your skin and my kid on your belly, baby you belong to me...only ”

                                - - -

Just a one night stand, Taehyung convinces himself after he did the most stupid thing he ever did his whole life. Drunk off his ass and got himself a Tattoo and slept  with the undeniably hot Tattoo Artist.

And now a month later he found himself kidnapped by his Psycho ex boyfriend with a kid in his belly and a whole Mafia up his ass.

---

Before anything else .
I just want to thank everyone for the views and votes for my first book !

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Now for this book, it's gonna be Mpreg (Male pregnancy)
A lot of you guys are probably uncomfortable to this kind of ... Thing.
And i deeply understand that, you are free to feel that way. But then that also means you have to skip this book, my baby Tae will be bearing our bun bun's child and they will be parents.

I won't tolerate rude comments towards my book or toward other readers who likes to read this kind of genre. I will automatically delete your comments.

Another thing, everyone in this fic after reaching the age of thirteenth they will have to undergo test to know if they are capable of bearing a child or not.

(Only applies for male )

And those who are capable of bearing a child are called CARRIERS.

That's it for now, more will be explained during updates.

I'm so Fucking excited for this y'all !!!