Seven

The youngest Mafioso is seething in Anger as he hits the break , He casted a pernicious look at the abandoned building gritting his teeth.

The rest of the men all stood outside, prepared, only waiting for his signal. Jungkook grabs his M16 rifle and slams the door of his car his men following him inside.

" Kill them... kill them all !" He growls face dark and menacing.

--

Taehyung woke up to a very dark room, cold floor and dirty with a stench of blood and oil. He wants to puke at the awful smell , his shaky hands covering his mouth as he scans the place more.

His feet is tied and so are his hands, a quite sob escapes his chapped lips as he hugs his knees to his chest.

Why's this happening to him ? He just wants a good and happy life, he never harmed anyone. He just wants to have a happy life with his son, why's it happening ?

Footsteps are heard nearing until the wooden door was slammed open and he was face with the man he never ever thought would be doing this , to him.

" You're finally awake Princess !"

A grinning male with Faded red hair, a scar on his cheek and a— gun ? On his hand. Taehyung's trembled at the sight.

"Y-yohan ? Wh—what are you doing ? What Happened to you ?" The pregnant male croaks, looking up at the male frightened.

A humorless laugh , Yohan smirked and pulled a chair , sitting on it and stretched.

" You did this to me Baby, You and your crazy family."

"What do you mean ? I didn't do Shit to you ! After we broke up we never saw each other again , don't you blame me !"
Taehyung frowns, The male's smirks never left his lips. Yohan started wiping the gun with his shirt and the other internally panics when Yohan points it at him. Taehyung paled.

"Ahhahaah ! Look at you looking so helpless !" Yohan laughs and puts down the gun but stood up and came closer to his frail form. Yohan scoop his face a little too harsh that he let out a whimper.

" You did this to me Kim Taehyung ! If you didn't leave me, We would've been happy ! " His voice is harsh and his clenching his jaws and Tears rolls down the pregnant males eyes in fear.

" I told you I'm not happy with you anymore , I fell out of love ! " He somehow managed to rasp with uneven voice

" And that's why we're here baby" Yohan whispers, a psychotic smile stretched on his face.

"N-no !" Taehyung's eyes widened when the male stood up and grabbed the gun pointing it back to him.

He shut his eyes as his world broke down, he wasn't even able to see his baby's face, or even told his Jin and Jimin hyung how much he loves them and very thankful for them. And is this how his life's gonna end ?

" If I can't have you , then no else will !"

Just then, gunshots were heard outside and this took Yohan's attention. Taehyung is slowly loosing his consciousness from all of the stress, fear and not eating.

Everything is starting to blur , s bitter smile on his lips. He saw Yohan's form fighting with another built body. But he was already consumed by darkness before he can eve feel a warm body on his and Saving him from his psycho ex.

-

As soon as the big double doors of the Mansion opened, Both Jin and Jimin rushed out of the huge kitchen frantically. Their eyes dropped down to Taehyung's unconscious body being carried by the youngest Mafioso.

" TAEHYUNG !" they both cried out when Jungkook placed the sleeping male on the couch.

Jin immediately looked for injuries or bruises but thankfully there's non, but Taehyung doesn't look very well.

" He fainted, Let's put him to a comfortable bed." Jungkook spoke, lifting Taehyung again and took him upstairs.

The rest of the males followed up with them. Jungkook left the room leaving Jin and Jimin inside to change and clean their friend.

The group shared a look and all went down to their basement , for another meeting.

"He was a member of Suki . "
The youngest starts , tongue on his cheek as Namjoon played with his gold Pistol. Yoongi leaning on the table and Hoseok munching on an apple sitting like a prince.

" Yep, and apparently Taehyung's Ex boyfriend. They were together for two years then Taehyung broke up with him. A year after that he joined that Gang." Hoseok voiced. The moment he tracked Taehyung he also recognized the kidnappers, and that guy Yohan is the one leading the Sukies in this City.

" They're pretty big in Japan, their Boss would probably be after our heads ." It's Yoongi who speaks, lighting a cigarette.

Namjoon just hums, They owned the whole fucking Asia a stupid gang like them can't possibly overthrow them.

"You finished them all ?" Namjoon cocked a brow at Jungkook.

"All 600 of them."

"Good, now let's go and entertain our guests shall we?"

Hoseok laughs , and they all walked out of the room.

-

" We should leave after Tae wakes up. I'm very sure that Jungkook kid killed his kidnappers! He might kill us too !" Jin freaks out after finally changing Taehyung .

After Jungkook left , the rest of the males covered them in a blindfold and dragged them who knows where this Mansion is located. But one thing Jin knows , is that their no ordinary people that they should be feared and they should get away , but how ?

" H-hyung how will we get out ? All I can see are trees and I'm pretty sure we're not even in Seoul !" Jimin is fretting in his seat.

" Wherever we are , were getting away the fuck out of here ! "

The door opened and the smiling sunshine male greets them, with a tray of tea and cookies. As if on cue both Jin and Jimin's stomachs growled.

"Good timing ! You two should eat !"

Okay maybe after they eat, they'll plan on escaping.

--

Im sorry ,this is rushed...