six

Going back to Jimin's apartment Taehyung noticed how the other acted strangely. He played with the seatbelt eyes in front but casually glances at his best friend, there's an unexplainable expression written on Jimin's face.

Tae started to get worried.

" Chim ? Is everything alright ? " He voiced out. The other shook his head, eyes on the road. They stopped at an intersection , Tae pursed his lips , Jimin clearly is thinking about something.

" Is it because we didn't buy that crib ? Really Chim it's too early for that."

"Tae, nothing is wrong. I just don't feel so good." His bed friend smiles at him , but there's uncertainty in Jimin's eyes.

But he didn't have any choice but to just nod, maybe he's just not feeling well. Maybe something he ate.

Jimin started the car again when he saw the Go signal. Taehyung didn't talk all the way to the apartment.

Jimin parked the car outside the building and the two hopped out , Jimin opened the trunk taking out all of their shopping bags. Tae decided to help and move to the back of the car when a clothe covered his sight and a there's a hard grip on his torso.

"W-WHO ARE YOU—. Hmmmff ....hmfffff "

Panick consumed him and his body shakes, he tried to fight back. Kicking his leg around and grabbing the hands that is trying to hoist him up. He can hear Jimin screaming

" TAEHYUNG ! You fucker-- let go of him!" Taehyung squirmed as he felt himself getting dragged and some kind of metal cuffing his hands. He continued to fight back, squirming and trying his might to shout for help, For Jimin, but his voice is muffled because of the thing that covered his mouth.

He cries , he can still hear Jimin Calling him and shouting but he felt himself Being pushed inside and landed on  a leather chair or something.

"Drive!" He heard a male voice, that's when everything registered. He's being kidnapped. His body trembled, his sobs muffled through the clothing in his mouth. He can't hear Jimin anymore, he's breathing is ragged. The car moved and he felt himself getting dizzy and he blacked out.

-

Jin was startled from his nap when Jimin barged inside his own house. The look on the younger's face is pure despair, hurt and panicked. The boy is sweating , trembling and sobbing as he crushed Jin in a hug.

"Jimin ? W-what's wrong ? Where's Tae ?" Jin panics hugging back the trembling boy , he cupped his face.

" Jimin , calm down. Calm down , Hyung's here. What is it ?" Jimin's eyes are red and big fat ears are rolling down his face. There's a bruise on his lips and a cut on his brows.

"H-hyung" the younger stammers and sobs.

"JIMIN ! WHAT HAPPENED !" Jin couldn't help his stress and discomfort and raised his voice to wake the kid up from his headspace.

" T-tae hyung... Tae's been k-kidnapped !" Jimin broke out into another set of ugly sobs. The elder couldn't fathom how he's feeling right now, he's trying to understand what Jimin just said.

Taehyung...

Taehyung's been kidnapped ?

" What !?? H-how ! When ? Jimin how'd this happen ?" He shook the crying male on his shoulders. Jimin's hand is now on his face body shaking .

"W-we-- we just got b-back from the mall...when-- when two men in a m-mask took Taehyung while we were out- outside the apartment building! "

"Oh! Jimin!" The older hugged the trembling male , tears rolling down his own face.

-

The elder is walking back and forth in his living room as Jimin sat on his couch spacing out with a mug of hot chocolate on  hand . Jin's massaging his temple, thinking of anything to do.

He's thinking of calling his aunt but she's not picking up his calls lately.

"We should call the police." He says, grabbing his phone from the table. His hands shaking while trying to type in the number when Jimin started mumbling something.

" -artist."

Jin looked at him confused.

"T-the Artist! That artist that we interviewed for your project hyung ! " Jimin stood up eyes wide staring up at him.

"What ? Kim Namjoon ? Why? What's wrong with him ?!"

" T-this morning, we met at the restaurant. And was implying something about , meeting in the future...m-maybe they're the ones who kidnapped Taehyung !"

"Jimin! We can't just accuse anyone ! What's that got to do with this kidnapping !"

" I did a background research Hyung ! And I found nothing , just their names and ages... that's it. No family, nothing ! All of them !"

The elder can't believe what Jimin just blurted out.

"Jimin how could you do something like that ! And what else did Kim Namjoon said ?! "

" That-- that he will meet us again. H-he even sends his regards t-to you.."

The elder contemplates as his attention is on Jimin. He himself did noticed something about the Tattoo artist before, he wanted to get more information from him for his project but he seemed so mysterious and always changed the subject when it comes to the family he came from. But he just shook away those thoughts.

The two shared a look before grabbing their things, a coat , car keys and their phone.

The two scurries to the parking lot.

Jin angrily storms inside the calm tattoo parlor , with the dimpled man in his sight. Shirtless , working on a piece of work on a young woman's leg , He could feel his blood boils at the sight.

The familiar bored looking male on the counter, hair now full jet black raised a brow at him. But then landed his eyes on the shorter male behind him.

" You Fuckers ! What did you do to my cousin? Where's he !!" He shouts earning everybody's attention.

" You kidnapped Taehyung ! I knew you were on to something, take him out ! "

Namjoon stood up from his spot and puts down his machine, the woman looked buffled and confused. All the other male artist stood up, The youngest slamming the door from his booth open. Face serious and damn deadly.

"What did you say ?" He dared to ask the furious Jin. Namjoon stops him by blocking his hand.

" Don't play innocent here fucker. first you got him pregnant and now you kidnapped him. Are you crazy ?!"
It was Jimin who screamed at their faces, ready to lunge on the youngest artist when two strong arms stopped him, encircling his waist.

" He's Pregnant and was kidnapped?! " The youngest ask dumbstruck. He glances at his Hoseok Hyung who's now on his phone clearly pissed off.

" Stop the act asshole! Where's he ?!" Jin scans the place for any door or passage where they could hide his little cousin. Just the thought of him crying and trembling in fear just breaks his heart. A tear rolled down his face.

"Just please, tell me where he is !" He croaks , voice broken.

"He's p-pregnat he's not allowed to be stressed or scared. T-the baby !" Jimin sobs , face now on the male's chest.

Jin topples on the floor , until two strong arms engulfed him in a hug.

"Found him, fifty of our men are now on their way !" Hoseok announced turning off the open signage outside. Jungkook shared a look with Yoongi and Hoseok, with a knowing look the youngest storms out of the place, dust on his heels.

---

Eew this Chapter sucked lol!