four

the next morning the male woke up around ten in the morning, eyes red and swollen. his headache worsened but he can finally breath, that he's able to tell them about everything .

Taehyung saw multiple notifications on his phone, a few messages from jimin, a missed call from jin and an email. Taehyung already have an idea what it was for and who it came from.

a groan was let out after reading that it's from his father's secretary.

he reads out the long asa email and he can't believe what he's reading. his family threatens him that they'll stop paying for his tuition fee and that he'll be kicked out of his house if he won't abort the baby, they will cut off his Atm cards.

they're evil...

monsters...

it's their own grandchild, how can they ask him that ? it's like they're own flesh and blood. Taehyung's had enough of their bullshit.
if he will drop out of school then so be it, he can work for the mean time, save money for his baby. he can work at jin hyung's coffee shop , he likes to bake so he can definitely apply as a baker for him.

so without hesitation , he replied a FUCK YOU ! In all capital and bold letters.

he felt so bad ass .

" I can't believe you, off all the fucking time that you contacted your mom, we're not with you. " jin scolded that younger ,both of his hands on his lips. he looks conflicted.

Taehyung and Jimin continued on chewing on the sweet mochis Jin brought as their eyes follow the elder as he walks back and forth.

" it's over hyung, I don't care anymore. I'm not killing my own child, we're keeping him!" Taehyung replied determined. jimin nods tapping softly his best friend's arm.

" knowing your father, he'll do it. his men will probably be here tomorrow to kick you out,guess it's best you pack up today and move in to mine."

" hyung your house is like two hours away from mine,can he just move in with me ? i can't visit your house everyday hyung I have classes !" jimin whines, pouting. jin gave Taehyung a questioning look.

" I'll just move in with him Hyung, besides , his apartment is only a walk away from one of your cafés. i wanna work there." the youngest smiles with his teeth showing.

" you're not working , your pregnant." the eldest points out.

"yes I am, but I'm not disabled. i can still work, there are a lot of people who still works even when carry a baby ! i Don't want to be an inconvenience!"

" you're not an inconvenience Tae, you'll never be. it's for your own good." jimin tries to calm him down,but the youngest still insisting.

"fine, but once you're belly gets bigger if I say you stop. you stop okay?" jin sighs im defeat, he really don't want to fight with him, he's pregnant and they need to pack up.

"yes !" Taehyung finally smiled.

"now, let's pack up all your important things. I'll go and call the moving company to deliver the rest to yours chim."

"aye !" the two younger males answered in unison.

-

Taehyung grins as he scanned his new room. he likes how the walls are painted in pastel yellow, the bed is full of stuffies and there's fairylights on the ceiling.

"do you like it ? " jimin asks behind him with a cute smile.

"it's very pretty chim, is this where you used to film ?"

"yeah, I'm sorry about my stuffed toys. I'll put them away--" jimin blushes but tae stopped him.

"no, it's okay. and don't be embarrassed , it's very pretty. i think kimchi likes it " the pregnant male giggles. and Jimin's confused ?

"tae, who is kimchi ? are you craving one right now?

"jiminnie~ kimchi is my baby. since we still don't know his gender yet, I'll call him kimchi since it's also my favorite." Taehyung hugs him and pushed him out to unpack his things.

Jimin used to make cover songs on YouTube before, and this is the room where he filmed them, but jimin stopped a year ago after he joined dance club. it's taking a huge amount of his time.

while cleaning and unpacking his mind goes back into the thought of kimchi's father ?

he never really thought about it, he's so determined on raising the baby alone. and to be honest he doesn't trust that tattoo artist, what if he's a psychopath and abusive ? a drug addict ? or maybe a gangster ?

he doesn't want his little kimchi to grow up with an abusive father, he himself grew up without love and care from a parent. and he wants his baby to grow up full with love and attention.

he can surely give his baby both parents love, he'll just double- no triple them. he'll love kimchi with all his life.

with that thought in his mind, he didn't realize that he already finished unpacking.

the male decided to wash up and ask Jimin to eat.

--

" hey kooks. " Jungkook looked up from the design he was making on a piece of sketch pad. Hoseok stared at his new design and nods.

" can i have that design ? that looks beautiful."

" not for you, now what do you want hyung." he grumbles, the elder laughs.

" your baby moved out of his house just this morning. he's now staying with a friend name Park Jimin, they're pretty close."

Jungkook furrowed his brows in a deep thought. Park Jimin? who's he ? is he really just a friend ?

" did you checked that Park Jimin ?"

" yep, he's the only son of Mr. Park of the Park Towers . They're best of friends , and he is also close with that Kim Seokjin."

best friends.

he better be.

" thanks Hyung, please inform me if there's more." Jungkook went back to hiay design when Hoseok cleared his throat, clearly wanting to say something.

" so, I've noticed a guy. he's been following Taehyung for more than two weeks now, I just checked the cameras and it looks like that Taehyung doesn't even know."

" do you got anything from that guy ?" the younger's voice sound menacing, jaws clenching.

" still on it, I sent some of our men to patrol the area. Park Jimin's apartment have high security but we can't let our guard down."

" send more guards, and I want an information about that fucker by Tomorrow hyung."

there's a glint of diabolicalness in the maknae's eyes, and Hoseok likes it when Jungkook's angry or pissed. Actually  Hoseok loves it when his friends loose their shits, cause that means-

Bloodbath

ohhh how exciting it is.