🎸Friday🎸

(No ones POV)
The crew had finished their last show and are exhausted as they put their best into it. Parents and children leave and they close up for the next two weeks. Freddy goes to his office to finish up the last remaining paperwork as Bonnie and Chica sit on stage to talk.

"Did you see that little kid!? His face was so adorable as he saw you walking his way." Bonnie says as he looks at Chica laughing, "He was adorable! I just HAD to stop and say hi to him!" Chica replies with a giggle. Bonnie smiles and then lays down on stage having his arms out, "Oh man, I'm tired." "I can see that." Chica Laughs then lays down next to
Bonnie, "The next week is going to be boring." Chica turns her head to Bonnie. Bonnie looks at her to reply, "yeah, I'm going to be so bored, not playing for any of the children is making me sad." He sighs. Chica giggles, "don't be totally bummed out! You and I get to hang out more and you will have more time to work on some of your original music!" Bonnie looks at her and smiles, "You're right, maybe it won't be so bad."
Foxy jumps out of his cove and stretches, "Ahh! Finally. I get to stretch me bones." Bonnie and Chica sit up and both laugh. Foxy walks over to the stage and sits on the the other side of Chica, (Chica sitting in the middle) "How are ye guys doin? Was the last performance a success?" Bonnie looks over at Foxy, "heck yeah bro, but it would've been better if you were there!" Foxy looks at Bonnie and laughs. Chica gets up to go get a magazine at one of the parent tables then comes to sit between the two. The three chat for awhile before Freddy gets on the topic.

"Do you think Freddy's ok? He's been in his office for a few hours now." Bonnie says while looking over to his office door. Foxy scoffed, "Probably, that Cockswain is always workin hard on he's work." Chica looks up at the two, "Bonnie, you should go check on him." Bonnie nods and gets up heading towards Freddy's office. He knocks politely. There's a soft "You may come in!" Coming from the other side of the door. Bonnie opens the door and walks into his Boss's office. Freddy is sitting at his desk with a pen in hand, working on a stack of paperwork, Bonnie found this no surprise as he expected this. "Hello Bon, is there anything you need?" He looks up and smiles at Bonnie. "I just came in here to check on you boss, I hope I didn't interrupt anything" Bonnie replies, he feels a bit bad for interrupting Freddy's focus. "Oh! Don't worry about it, you didn't intrude on anything." Freddy smiles at Bonnie giving him a reassuring look.