🎩Assistant🎩

Bonnie gazes into his bosses eyes, they looks tired and dull, Bonnie could tell his boss wasn't getting enough sleep nor even if he was sleeping. "Do you need help, Boss?" Bonnie says as he moves behind his bosses desk and peers over him to look at the paperwork, it's all bills and sponsor contracts. "Nah." Freddy replies tiredly. Bonnie places his hand on his bosses shoulder to get a closer look at the papers counting how many in his head, "that's a lot of paperwork, you look tired too." Freddy puts his hand on his face and replies, "I'll be fine. Soon as I finish this batch I'll take a break." Bonnie gets a sudden idea. "Hey boss" he walks around Freddy's desk back to the front and smiles widely. "What is it, bon?" Freddy looks up at the cheerful bunny. "I want to be able to help you! Like.. do some of the things you do!" Bonnie says. "Like, be my assistant?" Freddy replies to Bonnie's idea. "Yeah! I want to help you on some of your upcoming ideas! Help with some paperwork, and maybe I can—" "wait- Bonnie, before you continue I want you to think more about this." Freddy cuts off Bonnie and Bonnie stares at his boss, "what do you mean?" "What I mean is, are you prepared to go above just being an entertainer? If you become my assistant, you will have more responsibilities on your hands." Freddy says, he tries to get Bonnie to think about it more. Bonnie looks down. "You will still have a role as an entertainer, but you will have to work more than before." Freddy puts his elbows on the desk and rests his head on his hands. Bonnie looks back up at his boss, "do you think I'm prepared for it?" Freddy looks at Bonnie and has a blank face, "That's for you to decide. You are very hardworking and I do believe you can do it, but it will be a lot of pressure." There's a moment of silence before Freddy stands up from his chair, "You don't have to decide now, you can take your time, I won't give you a time limit. And if you do decide but later you decide it's not for you, that's alright too." He pushes in his chair and smiles at Bonnie, "Don't stress about it alright?" Bonnie nods.

(Bonnie's POV)

Freddy said that I had time to think about it.. but I still feel some pressure. I just don't like seeing him all tired and exhausted after everyday. I still don't understand how he hasn't taken a break yet! Yes he's the star of the show, but if he's so exhausted he should at least take some breaks.. I leave his office and head back to the stage, I find Chica and Foxy chatting about what we're gonna have for dinner.

(NO POV)

"Foxy, we don't have those ingredients, I still need to order some before we make that." "Arghh, but what about the other refrigerator? Have thy check that one?" Foxy replies and Chica nods her head, "I've already checked. I need to buy those ingredients." Bonnie sits back on stage, "What are you guys talking about?" "Foxy was wondering if we would be able to make stew for dinner, but I don't have the ingredients to make it." Chica replies. Foxy grunts and gets off stage, "did ye check thy pantry? There might be some ingredients in there." Chica looks at Foxy, "I've checked Foxy! I might still be able to make it but we're gonna miss some ingredients." Bonnie looks over to Chica and gently taps her on the shoulder, "I can help you make the stew, we can probably find a different recipe and try something different." Bonnie suggests. "Hmm.... Sure! I don't see why not." Chica smiles and both Bonnie and Chica head to the kitchen.