Namjin

Namjoon stepped into the club and soon found his boyfriend near the bar drinking away.

"How many times have I told you not to go anywhere without telling me ??" He asked.

" Many time, but I wanted a drink." Jin slurred.

" Let's go. You are going to be punished today." Saying this Namjoon threw jin on his shoulder and started walking towards the exit.

He entered the car and was driving him when he felt a hand on his thigh. He looked at jin who was looking seductively at him.

"Baby, I want it now." Jin said.

" No. Once we go home."

Namjoon drove as fast as possible. Trying to follow all the traffic rules.
Reaching he oped the door took jin in and put him on the couch. He made sure everything was locked and picked jin agian moving towards the bedroom.

He threw jin on the bed. Jin bounced on it. Removing the buttons of his shirt Namjoon beckoned jin towards him. Once jin was near he made Jin bend on his lap with butt sticking out.

"Count as I spank you. If you stop the we start from 1 agian.  Ok??"Namjoon said.

Jin nodded.

*Slap*

"1"

*Slap*

"2"

*Slap*

" Ahhhh... 3"

" Did I say that you could moan ??"Namjoon asked.

Jin shakes his head.

" Words baby"Namjoon said.

"No." Jin replied.

" So now we start agian from one"saying this Namjoon spanked jin agian.

*Slap*

"1"

*Slap*

"2" ......

"20"

" Now that's a good boy. You took your punishment well. Now it's time for the reward."

By now jin was quite sober.Namjoon pushed jin on the bed and  hovered over him. He removed all of jin's clothes and touched the his dick slit and slight pressed on it.

" Already wet for me. What a good boy you are!"

Namjoon moved towards jin and kissed him. He opened his mouth and started caressing jin's lips with his tounge, but jin wouldn't open his mouth.

Namjoon pinched Jin's nipple which caused his to moan and Namjoon put his tounge inside his. There was a fight for dominance, and Namjoon won. They stopped catching up for breath.

"Remove your clothes too." said Jin.

"Remove it for me baby"replied Namjoon.

Namjoon sat in fron of Jin. Soon Jin started touching Namjoon. He slowly peeled off the already open shirt and leaving sloppy kisses as the new skin he unveiled. On reaching his abdomen he took Namjoon's belt in his hand and removed it. Unlocked the button. He latched his mouth on to the zipper and pulling it down completely opening his pants.

Namjoon looked at Jin in a breathless way. Jin plamed Namjoon through his boxers.

"Ahhh.."Namjoon moaned.

Jin put his hands inside Namjoon's boxer and slowly started pumping him.

"No teasing baby."

Removing the boxers completely Jin took Namjoon in his mouth and stated giving him a head. The tried his best to put the dick all in his mouth. The parts he couldn't reach he pumped it with his hands, while his other hand played with Namjoon's balls.

"Ahh..." Namjoon moaned.

Jin removed Namjoon from his mouth and placed himself on Namjoon's lap. He started griding on him. Both now moaning and groaning intensely.

Namjoon picked Jin by the butt and put him on the bed on his back. He opened Jin's legs and licked his lips.

"Let's see what you have got for me here"said Namjoon.

He slowly started placing kisses on Jin's legs moving upwards. His kissed his thighs and at the same time placing his fingers in Jin's puckered hole and slowing moving it around the ring if the muscle.

On his mouth reaching the hole he licked it.

"Ahhh...mmmm"Jin moaned.

Namjoon stared licking the hole and  pumping Jin with his free hand. He slowly pushed his tounge into Jin's pink hole. Soon he started thrusting his tounge in and out of jin's pink hole.

" Ahh...more Namjoon more"said Jin desperately.

Namjoon looked at jin and kissed him passionately. He pushed a finger into Jin's hole and stared fingering him.

"Faster baby... Faster"

Namjoon added one more finger and kept on fingering him. Soon a third finger was added. Jin was closing on  his orgasm when suddenly Namjoon removed his fingers.

"Why did you stop??"

"The best part is yet to be done."

Saying this Namjoon thrusted his dick into Jin's waiting hole. He kept on thrusting.

"Namjoon.."

" Say my name baby"

"Ahhh.. Namjoon faster"

"Who do you belong to??"

"You. Namjoon you"

Jin was nearing his orgasm.

"I'm near baby."

"Wait for me. Let's cum together"

Saying this Namjoon the thrusted more faster into him. Soon his thrusts became sloppy and they both came together.

Namjoon fell beside Jin. Namjoon got up and went to the bathrooms  brought a wash cloth he cleaned Jin and himself.

" I love Namjoon."

" I love you too Jin"

Soon both of them fell asleep.

A/N
Hi. Hope you like it. I'm always open to suggestions. If u find any grammatical errors please tell me. Feel free to DM me regarding any mistakes.