Namjin

Bts had their weekend off and were enjoying it. Yoominseok couple were at the dorm, namjin had gone to a trekking and taekook to a beach resort.

Namjoon and Jin were trekking. The mountain they had decided to climb did not have animals on it. Even though there were not much people climbing that mountain. They were sure they were the only one there that day.

They had started at 5AM and now it was around 8:30. Namjoon could hear the Nosie of water flowing nearby. They decided to spend the night there. They walked towards the noise and water and found a waterfall. On looking around it Jin found a cave behind the waterfall.

Both entered the cave and looked around in search for a comfortable place. On moving a bit inside Namjoon found a suitable area and started making their tent. Outside Jin was busy making the fire for their dinner. The tent inside had a comfy makeshift bed, a charged heater and enough space for movement. Jin was finished with fire and was busy preparing the dinner went Namjoon came near him and sat down. Jin cooked the food. They had dinner and went to sleep with Jin on top of Namjoon in the makeshift bed.

The next morning they decided to take a bath in the waterfall and then move on ahead. Namjoon got naked and entered the waterfall. Soon Jin followed him in by jumping causing a large splash to Namjoon's face. Namjoon splashed back, leading to a water fight. At one point in the water Jin splashed so hard that seeing the water Namjoon went under the water, only to resurface behind Jin. He moved slowly towards Jin and held his waist. Jin gasped at the sudden contact. He was ready to punch the person when he was it was his boyfriend behind him.

The elder turned around to kiss his boyfriend. Their chests were touching each other in such a way that even water could not pass between them. The kiss started out slow, but now was turning into a heated kiss. There was a fight for dominance in which Namjoon won. Sliding his hands down to Jin's waist he lifted him up with Jin encircling his legs around the others waist. They parted for air and Jin got down. Namjoon started kissing Jin's neck as his one hand played with Jin's nipple as the other hand held his boyfriend waist. Jin moved his neck to give way to Namjoon. Jin's eyes were closed and mouth slightly open as he moaned the younger's the name continuously.

"Agggg......ngghh.....Namjoon....aaaaa"

Namjoon's hand moved towards the Jin's cock as he kept on kissing the others neck. Slowly pumping the cock in water as lubricant was quite an experience for both of them.

"Namjoon I'm close......aaa....."

The younger of the cock and lifted his head up from the neck looking into Jin eyes. Silently asking for permission to which Jin nodded. Namjoon moved his down Jin's curvy waist as he felt every part finally reaching Jin's hole. Using water as a lubricant he inserted a finger into the hole. Jin hissed in pain as he rested his head on Namjoon's shoulders. Entering his finger slowly Namjoon tried looking at the elders face for any pain only to find it completely hidden in his nape of neck. Namjoon added a finger to the elder's hole and stared scissoring him. Soon there were three fingers in Jin's hole as he curled them inside causing blissful moans to be heard in Namjoon's ear.

Jin moved his hand to the youngers cock and pumped him as the other thrusted three fingers into his hole. Namjoon groaned as he thrusted his fingers into the hole due the pumping of cock done by his boyfriend. His hand reached down and he stopped his boyfriend as pumping him.

Namjoon was now sure that Jin was enough stretched. He turned the elder and made him bend on the rock near the shore. Jin moved his face aside as he looked at Namjoon through his peripheral view. Namjoon pumped his cock as he spread the spit on his dick. He teased the other by brushing his cock on the elder's hole. Receiving whines for his teasing the younger slightly pushed his tip into the hole. Jin screamed in pain and pleasure, mostly pain. After a while Jin nodded symbolizing Namjoon to continue. Namjoon pushed his cock inside and waited until Jin nodded to know he was comfortable. Jin nodded and Namjoon started thrusting into the hole slowly while looking at the elder's mouth opening and closing in pleasure.

"faster Namjoon ........faster......" Jin moaned with eyes closed in bliss.

Namjoon started pounding into the elder in a high speed. it went on for a while and soon Jin was moaning as he screamed Namjoon's name.

"Namjoon I'm near faster...faster baby."

Namjoon was now pounding into Jin at an unimaginable speed. Soon his speed slowed down as he came near.

"ugh baby I'm going to cum...aa..." moaned Jin

"me too baby, wait for me"

They soon came. Namjoon in Jin's hole and Jin on the rock he was bent on. Both were panting after their session. They soon realised that it was now afternoon. They cleaned themselves and decided to go down. Jin was limping as they moved down the hill.

A/N

Hi. Hope you like it. I'm always open to suggestions. If u find any grammatical errors please tell me. Feel free to DM me regarding any mistakes.