Yoominseok

Bts had their weekend off and were enjoying it. Yoominseok couple were at the dorm, namjin had gone to a trekking and taekook to a beach resort.

"Hyung I'm bored." Said Jimin.

"Let's go watch a movie baby." Said Hobi.

Jimin, Hoseok and a half asleep Yoongi went to the living. Hoseok and Yoongi went and prepared the snacks while Jimin chose the movie.

"What are we watching? "Asked Hobi.

"Mean girls."

The movie started. After sometime Jimin was engrossed in the movie and did not notice the actions between Hoseok and Yoongi who was now awake.

Hoseok winked and started the plan they had planned in the kitchen. Hoseok slowly put his hand on Jimin's thigh and Yoongi put his hand behind Jimin's shoulder. Jimin was oblivious to these movements. Hoseok slowly started to move his hands up and down Jimin's thigh as Yoongi rubbed Jimin's neck. As Hoseok's hand started moving more towards Jimin's crotch did Jimin feel all the hands on his body.

Jimin was now aware how Yoongi who was massaging his neck was reaching slowly towards his chest and Hoseok hands which were not very far from his crotch. Jimin sucked in a breath when he felt Hoseok's hand on his crotch and Yoongi's hand on his nipple.

Jimin looked at his hyungs who had finally got the younger ones attention. Hoseok pulled Jimin towards him as he kissed him and Yoongi left kisses along Jimin's neck. They separated only Jimin to be pulled into Yoongi's lap who was now kissing Jimin.

Hoseok removed his shirt and move towards the couple who were kissing. As they separated the tugged on Jimin's shirt. Jimin got up from Yoongi's lap. He lifted his hands up. Hoseok removed his shirt while Yoongi removed his pants and underwear. The now naked Jimin moved his hands to cover himself was blushing deeply.

They laid him down on the couch the playing movie now completely forgotten by them. Yoongi went to Hoseok and kissed him and was caressing Yoongi's ass. Looking at them Jimin was getting impatient and started to pump himself.

"Yoongi hold his hands above his head" saying this Hoseok moved towards Jimin cock. He licked Jimin's tip and kissed it. He started giving kitty licks to it. While Yoongi was sucking on Jimin's nipple and other nipple bring pulled harshly by his fingers.

Hoseok had Jimin's cock in his mouth and his tongue swirling around it. He took it out of his mouth and pressed on the slit with his tongue which had Jimin moaning and squirming in pleasure. Hoseok let go of Jimin's dick and made both Jimin and Yoongi knell on the sofa and the bend over with their asses out.

Hoseok slapped both of their asses. He moved Yoongi's asses to look at his hole as his other hand moulded Jimin's ass. He blew on Yoongi's hole and gave him a gentle lick. He then proceeded to Jimin's hole and did the same. He licked his fore finger of both of his hands and slowly entered one in Jimin's hole and other in Yoongi's hole.

"Ahhh...a-a-aaahhh" said Jimin closing his eyes panting.

"Ngghhhhh.....f-f-fuck." Yoongi said as he arched his back in pleasure.

"Babies tell me what do you want me to do?" Hoseok said slowly removing his fingers from their hole.

"We want you to fuck us till I can't walk daddy!!" exclaimed Jimin as Yoongi whinnied at the loss of the fingers.

"Now what is the special word babies?"

"Please daddy" both of them said simultaneously.

"So good. Now let's complete your demands."

Hoseok made Jimin bend on the arrest with his ass up in air.

"Yoongi be a dear and fuck Jimin, I will fuck you from behind. But do prep him." Hoseok said as he turned Yoongi around in the direction of Jimin. Hoseok gave Yoongi some lube on his fingers as he poured the rest on his fingers.

Yoongi rimmed the younger hole and slowly entered a finger and started fingering him. "Ahh there Yoongi there" replied Jimin. After sometime he added another finger a started scissoring him.

While Yoongi was doing this Hoseok suddenly put a finger in the elder's hole to which Yoongi winced but continued fingering Jimin. Soon Hoseok had three of his fingers in the Yoongi's hole. Stretching him to take his large cock.

The prep was now over as Yoongi put his erected dick into Jimin's hole and thrusting slowly. As Yoongi went in Hoseok entered Yoongi's hole. They were in sync as Yoongi went into Jimin's hole Hoseok would go into Yoongi's hole.

The room was filled with skin slapping, moaning, groaning and the noise of panting. Jimin tried pumping to which Yoongi removed his hand and whispered I his ear" I want you to come without touching" and continued pounding into Jimin as Hoseok pounded in to him.

"I'm near f-faster Yoongi"

"Me too Hoseok faster."

Yoongi was pounding harshly into Jimin's hole and soon Jimin came undone on the sofa. Yoongi's pounding became slow as he was near while Hoseok pounding were at an animalistic speed. Yoongi was moaning with his eyes closed.

"aa-aaa-aaahhhhh" Yoongi came into Jimin's hole. And removed his dick and his back was arched as Hoseok pounded into him.

"I'm near baby" Hoseok said as his thrusts became slower and he came into Yoongi. He removed his dick from the hole and lay down on the ground. He got up and carried the half asleep Jimin in to the shared room and the returned for Yoongi and out him on the bed too. He cleaned them and himself and went to sleep. Thinking that later he would get up to clean the living room.

A/N

Hi. Hope you like it. I'm always open to suggestions. If u find any grammatical errors please tell me. Feel free to DM me regarding any mistakes.