Taekook

Bts had their weekend off and were enjoying it. Yoominseok couple were at the dorm, Namjin had gone to a trekking and Taekook to a beach resort.

"Babe lets go the beach!!" Tae whined.

"Ugh....Fine. Go get ready" replied Jungkook.

Tae went to the bathroom to get ready. He applied the screen on his body and decided to apply on his face later on reaching the beach. He wore his floral swimming trunks. He wore a loose shirt and a track pants over it. He came out and soon Jungkook went inside the bathroom to do the same. While tae packed their bags. Soon Jungkook was out of the bathroom ready and set to go.

"Let's go." Jungkook said.

They went down into the lobby and walked towards the private beach of the hotel. The beach wasn't that crowed with a few couples here and there. Jungkook opened the bag set the blanket and the large umbrella they had browed from the hotel. While tae was busy putting on sunscreen.

"Tae tae put some on me too" jungkook said finishing his work and removing his shirt and shorts. He had worn his black swimming trunks inside. .Jungkook lay down on the blanket with his stomach down. Tae got on his knees and started applying the sunscreen on Jungkook's back.

"This side is done turn around." Tae said blushing as Jungkook moved. Tae was as red as a tomato looking at Jungkook tan skin and sturdy chest and his abs. he was applying the sunscreen and soon finished it. As he had already sun screen already, he removed his shirt and track pants. With this he was now running towards the water giggling like a small child. He played in the water as a small child who was at the beach for the first time.

"Come here, play with me." Tae said giggling while sitting in the sand. Jungkook got up and walked into water. Soon a water fight broke and they started walking into the sea. They were in chest deep water when Jungkook caught him.

"Caught you!!!" Jungkook said kissing him passionately.

Tae kissed him back. Their hands were roaming on the others body. Jungkook started palming tae in the water. Tae was in pure bliss. He pushed his hands into tae pants and was slowly pumping him. "Wow baby no underwear" Jungkook said kissing his neck. "Yes only for you daddy." He turned tae and was now grinding on him from behind as he pumped him slowly.

"Nggghhh.....aaahhh....Jungkook...."tae exclaimed as Jungkook peppered kisses along is neck and was giving love bites.

"Let's go upstairs and continue" said Jungkook leaving tae and walking towards their things.

Tae was disappointed with the loss of contact.by the time tae reached the land Jungkook had packed their things in record time and was ready to take tae upstairs and wreck him. Tae blushed by looking at the bulge in their pants.

*time skip*

They were already in their hotel room and Jungkook had pushed tae on the door caging him with his arms as soon as they had entered the room and was kissing him hungrily. Tae pulled Jung kook's golden brown locks and they were moaning. Jung kook's hand went to tae bottom massaging it.

Jungkook licked Tae's lips for entrance and tae denied. Jungkook pinched Tae's bottom and tae opened his mouth. Taking this chance he slipped his tongue into Tae's mouth. There was a fight for dominance in which Jungkook won and was now discovering every part Tae's mouth. They separated for air but Jungkook continued kissing him on the jaw and down his neck. His one hand went up Tae's shirt and moved over his smooth stomach and reached his nipples. He caught the nipple between his thumb and index finger and was twisting causing Tae's face to look in pure ecstasy. He picked tae by his bottom and the older wrapped his legs around his waist and hands around the neck as Jungkook pushed him up and took his nipple into his mouth. He looked into his eyes as he sucked on to his nipple. He let go off the nipple and carried the older towards the bed. He put his on the bed and removed his and well as Tae's clothes.

Jungkook took in the view. Tea's long dick which was hard and resting on his stomach. He bent Tae's legs and bent down and looked at the pink hole. He blew on the hole and started licking it. Tae put his fingers into Jungkook's hair and tried to pull him closer. Jungkook put his one hand on Tae's dick pumping him slowly.

"Daddy don't tease" tae said panting.

Jungkook hummed against Tae's hole and was now thrusting into the hole with his tongue and looked at Tae's face. Tae's eyes were closed as he felt every thrust of his lovers tongue. A finger was added to his hole along with the tongue. Jungkook removed his tongue and went up to kiss tae as headed a finger. He kissed his feverishly as he scissored the older's hole to get his ready. The separated at Jungkook looked at Tae's face as he added a third finger. Tae's face twisted in pain which soon turned into pleasure.

"Faster....I'm going to come"

Jungkook who had now lubed up his dick removed his fingers. Tae whimpered due to the loss of touch. Jungkook thrust his dick roughly into the older's puckered hole. Even though Tae's dick was longer Jungkook's was thick. He waited till Tae signalled his to continue. His thrusted into Tae has he pumped the elders dick with his hands.

"Faster....faster daddy."

"Your wish my command baby"

"I'm going to come"

"Wait for me baby"

Jungkook thrusts started getting sloppier as he came inside the older and Tae's cum fell on Jungkook had and his stomach. Jungkook licked all the cum on his hands and kissed tae passionately.

"I love you kookie"

"I love you more baby"

A/N
Hi. Hope you like it. I'm always open to suggestions. If u find any grammatical errors please tell me. Feel free to DM me regarding any mistakes.