4.Love&Care

Kunj and manik entered the room and seeing Laksh uncouncious on bed broked their heart. They both sat on either side of Laksh and caressed his head.

Midnight

Abhi entered kunjs room.
Manik was lying beside laksh he was protectively holding laksh hand. While kunj was sleeping on sitting position.
His hands where on Lakshs head. Abhi checked Laksh without disturbing them and covers them with a blanket and left the room.

5.30 Am

Kaka opened the door and see Nandini standing their.

Kaka:Nandu bettiya aap

Nan:Haa kaka(she enters inside)
Bhai told me about laksh.. I was worried.. So

(Abhi comes out of his room)

Abhi:Nandhu

Nan:Bhai.. How is Laksh? Okaa hey naa.. Aur I would have accompanied... Why didn't you told me?

Abhi:Nanduu relax.. Laksh will be okaa.. Last night I needed to rush here.. That's why I didn't informed you.

Nan:Hmm..

(She was also worried.. Because for her Laksh is her own little brother)

Abhi:Come.. I need to check him

Nan:Haa bhai

(they turn to kaka)

Kaka:Aap log chaliya..I will get tea for all

Both entered kunjs room

Abhi(patting kunj) :kunj

(Kunj wake up with a jerk and checks laksh and sees laksh sleeping peacefully)

Abhi:Relax kunj.. I need to check Laksh

(By then manik also woke up and checks laksh.. Then stands up and stand beside Nandini. She held his hand tightly.. Abhi checked Laksh and sighs in relief)

Kunj:Abhi

Abhi:He is okaa kunj.. But very weak.. He need rest...Otherwise he is perfectly fine

(kunj, manik and Nandini sighs in relief)

Abhi(sitting beside laksh and slowly pats him) :Lucky.. Lucky.. Baccha...wake up

(Laksh stirs in the sleep.. His eyeballs where moving and after a few seconds he opened his eyes blinking it several times.. He looks around and sees kunj, manik and nandhini standing their and abhi sitting beside him)

Abhi:Lucky how are you feeling?

Lak(weekly) :Better bhai

Abhi:Okaa.. Good.. Lucky when did you started feeling difficulty in breathing?

(Laksh lowers his eyes..kunj and manik where staring at laksh)

Abhi:Baccha bolo.. I need to know it

Lak:woh.. Kal shyam saa....... I was feeling a slight pain on chest and slightly out of breath..

Abhi:Aur inhaler use nahi kiya?

Lak:Ek bhar.. When I was at college.. I suddenly couldn't breathe so I used it..
But after that I could manage

Kunj:(glaring)And you didn't informed any us?

Man:Atleast you should have told me Laku.. I was with you all evening

(Laksh looks at them sadly)

Abhi:Guys.. Stop it.. No more discussion on this topic.. Aur Laku.. Dont repeat this.. If you have any problem then you should share it and make sure you have your inhaler around you..