30.Good Bye

Long chapter.
Do read
Ignore mistake
And try to do inline comments
Happy reading❤️🙂

In hospital

Abhi is sitting in his senior doctors cabin.He is sitting with his head bowed down like a defeated man.

Seniordoc:Abhi you talk with them.We can't even know through what pain his body is going through.. What we can do for him is...lets make him free of this pain..

Abhi just stood up and walked out of the cabin. A lone tear escaped from his eyes.
*************************

Kunj and manik is is sitting on either side of a boy lying uncouncious on hospital bed breathing through ventilator.Kunik where holding his.He is no one else but their Baccha their jaan Laksh.

His lifeless and pale face and his silence is killing kunik.

Kun(caressing lakshs hair):Wake up baccha..how much more you will sleep.. Its been 6months..ab please ud jaa..

Man(taking lakshs hand in his):I know you love sleeping.. Afterall my baccha is a kumbakarn.. But not anymore.. Today we should celebrate..

Kun:We got justice.. That Yash got deserved punishment.. Abb plz ud jaavoo..

Man:Haa baccha.. We are dying to hear you call us daddhu and bhaiyu.. Ud jaanaa..

(Tears started falling from their eyes)

Abhi is standing outside hear all this and leans to wall

Abhi(mind voice):plz fight baccha.. Your bhais wont survive without you.. Its their hope that you will come to life made them survive this many days.. Now dont do this

Flashback

Doc came out of the operation theatre. Kunik and others were looking at him with hope.kunik where holding each other's hand tightly.

Kun:(breaking voice):Doctor laksh..

Doc:Sorry..He is no more...

Thunder falls on everyone. Kunik were numb hearing it.Ragini was about to fall but Gautham hold her take her into his embrace.Twinkle and Nandini were not less than Kunik they also lost their baccha.

Man(looking at everyone):Why are you all crying..laksh tik hey.. Mazak kar rahi hu.. He cant leave us..hey naa bhaii.. (looking at kunj)... Tell them bhaii..hamara baccha won't leave us...(holds kunj hand and cries heavily). Plz tell me bhaii.. This is not true.. This cant happen..

(and breaks down and falls on his knees.Kunj was not able to respond only tears made their way)

Kun(mumbling):Nahi ho saktha..He wont leave as..Hamara baccha... Nahi.. Nahii..

(And he move inside. Manik and others to move inside)

Inside laksh is lying pale and lifeless. Kunj goes to him and caress his head.

Kun(lovingly):How can you leave your daddhu and bhaiyu..you know na we can't live without you..(breaking voice) we lived.. We are living for you...plz udd jaavo..

(Its heartbreaking for everyone their. Manik to went near laksh and hold his hand)

Man:Don't do this to us..Plz..udoo

(And shakes Laksh)

Kun(loudly):Laksh udoo..we will die without you.. Laksh... Udooo...