Chapter 24

Kun:so what's the plan..kaha jaa raha hey..

Lak:(happily):To the Scotland of east... Meghalaya..Then to the Rock capital shillong.. We are gone have a blast...

(seeing his excitement kunik couldn't help but to smile)

Next day Morning

Students where reaching the college campus one by one. The bus which they will travel was also their. Somewhere taking selfie, somewhere talking but the common thing was everyone was happy.

Maya miss come their. Students runs towards her and take selfie. Veer and sansakar where in front. Swaragini and Anjaly was taking standing their. Laksh along with kunik reach their. Laksh runs out of the car and literally jumps on Gautham.

Kunik smiles seeing their excitement and brings lakshs luggage.

Man:Laku..

Lak:Haa.. Bhai...

Man:safe rahana okaa..

Kun:Aur you have to call any of us frequently.. Okaa

Lak:Haa.. Daddhu..

(And hugs kunik)

Lak:I will miss you...

Man:Haa...haa..we will see that.. But we are gone miss our idiot hey naa bhai..

Kun:Haa..

Lak(pouting):I'm not an idiot.. I will miss you..

Kun:Enjoy laku... And don't forget to call okaa..

Lak:Haa bhai..

(Hugging laksh once again and taking with his team with few minutes kunik left from their)

One by one everyone started entering the bus. Gautham, sanskar and laksh were putting all luggage inside while veer was counting. Adi sir comes their..

Adi(strictly): Should I check the bags?

Gau:Sir kuch nahi hey..

Adi:oka...

(And walk inside the bus.)

San:Yaar.. Why can't this sir atleast smile...full time hitler mood Mein hey...

Lak:Nothing can be done.. Chalo..

(Then four of them enters the bus)

Swara,Ragini was sitting together Anjali with some other student. Sanlak together and Gautham and veer together.

They started their trip.

No one was ready to sit and is enjoying a lot. Singing dancing making fun of each other and all.

Afternoon

They stop the bus for lunch.
Ragini was sitting outside the restaurant and reading newspaper.
Laksh and veer comes their.

Veer:What.. Ragu reading newspaper... So good habits bhi hey..

Rag:Huh.. Just sports page..

Lak:Why only sports page..

Rag:Because here full happy news hey.. Like Rohit hit century.. India won t20 like that full.. Happy news but other pages murder, corruption and sad news like that.. So I like only sports page...

(laksh smiles hearing her explanation and moves towards bus. And sees Gautham reading news paper very keenly. He goes to him and snatches the paper)