Chapter 19

Malhotra Mansion

Kunik along with twinkle and nandini entered their.

Twi:Thum donom jaavo aur fresh ho javo

Nan:We will prepare something by then

(kunik left from their without saying anything while twinkle and nandini looks at each other and entered kitchen)

After sometime both twinkle and nandini left to kunj and maniks room respectively.

Maniks room

Nandini entered maniks room and calls him

Nan:Manik...

(But he was not in the room. She hears sound from washroom and knocks it)

Nan:Manik.. Manik

(Getting no response she entered in washroom and gets worried seeing manik sitting under the shower cuddling himself. She run towards him and turnoff the shower and sits in front of him and cupps his face)

Nan:(worriedly) Manik.... manik..

(He looks at her with tear filled eyes and she immediately hugs him and he holds her more tightly)

Aftersome time she breaks the hug and drags manik out of washroom.
And started wiping his head with a towel. His tears where flowing

Nan(cupping his face and wipes his tears) :No manik.. Don't cry...

Man (breaking voice) I hurted my baccha.. Even bhai didn't hurted him as much as I did..

Nan(lovingly) Manik.. We can't change what happened.. But definitely we can make it up.. Hey naa

(Manik shake his head positively)

Nan:You and kunj bhai can only bring back lakus smile.. If you himself behave like this.. Then how can you do that..

(Manik looks at her without blinking)

Nan:so no more tears.. Okaa

(And she turns to get maniks cloth and wipes her own tears which she was controlling till now)

Hospital

Fab 5 and rest of laksh friends except ragini was standing outside as nurse instructed that only one person is allowed and lakshs needs to rest.

Swara was sitting beside sanskar and her head was resting on sanskars shoulder.

Swara(sadly) :I can't see him like this..

(And a drop of tear from her eyes falls on sanskars hand. He immediately cupps his face)

 He immediately cupps his face)